Carnival Legend Cruise Review by FLTreeLover: First Time Cruiser

Compare Prices on Carnival Legend Western Caribbean Cruises

First Time Cruiser

Sail Date: March 2012
Embarkation: Tampa

This was my first cruise and my wife's third. We both had a fantastic time. After talking to friends about cruises I had a good idea on what to except. The cruise was above expectations. The staff was friendly and professional. Our guest room steward was amazing and was available within seconds to assist with laundry service, fresh towels, making the bed, etc. The food was phenomenal and there was plenty of selection in both the buffet and in the sitting restaurant. There was only one occasion where I didn't like the plated dinner and I simply asked for another dish and I got it within minutes. The entertainment was great. There was something for everyone. The nightly music and dance shows were funny and festive. Kirk, the entertainment director, did a great job involving the audience and making everyone feel like they were a part of the show. The adult comedy acts were amazing. Our stomachs hurt from laughing so hard. The bartenders and drinks were great. A bit pricey More but expected. The ship was filled to capacity and we never felt like sardines. There is plenty of room on the ship to stretch your legs. We enjoyed all of the ports and loved the Caribbean water.
Now a few negatives. Occasionally the bathroom had a stinky grey water smell. Not sure what was with that. Late into the cruise some of the staff started to look a little beat down. The staff always remained professional and friendly however near the end they had less energy. It was difficult finding pool chairs, especially in the Serenity area, but his was mostly like due to the cruise being filled to capacity Regardless of these few negatives we would highly recommend cruising on the Carnival Legend in the Western Caribbean. Less

Read more Carnival Legend cruise reviews >>