Carnival Destiny Cruise Review by WEIGHTWATCHER101: Notafan

Member Since 2012

Cabin Not Rated

Notafan

Sail Date: February 2012

Well let me start out by saying I will never ever cruise again. I was unaware when I was dancing on the first day and letting my hair down like so many others that that video would haunt me for the rest of the cruise. Think that that should never happen. Not only was it on every TV in every cabin but was aired when you were waiting for shows to start and you could buy the video as well. Whatever happened to people being able to leave their lives and let loose and have fun on vacations. That ruined the rest of my trip. Was worried everything I did would end up on the "BIG SCREEN" not cool Carnival, not cool!!

Then my room was hot and stunk like garbage, we had sewage coming up through the floor drains. The rocking of the boat was unreal, the decor was old and outdated. The lines were crazy for everything we went to do. The lay out of the boat, getting off an elevator and not being at the right part of the ship, having to walk then through the dining hall to get to the right More end. Not signs directing us to help with this confusion. And I wasn't the only one, everywhere you saw people trying to figure out how to get from one place to another.

I really was excited about my trip, work hard and saved for a long time. Felt that it was such a disappointment and a waste of vacation and money. Hope others don't make this same mistake. Do more research on the boat before booking your trip.

Very small swimming pools that were freezing, hot tub not hot, I could go on and on.

Loved when we got off the ship! Hated to get back on! Less

Read more Carnival Destiny cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Destiny Review >>

Bobsled Tour

(3)
Long long line and then for a quick short ride. But glad I did it.

Chairlift

(5)
Loved it. I am afraid of heights but kept looking at the view and was taken back by the beauty in front of me.

Zip-lining

(5)
The Jamacian men that worked there made it the best time ever. Had so much fun. It was scarey but so happy I did it.