Carnival Pride Cruise Review by happylady423: Great Cruise

Great Cruise

Sail Date: February 2012
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Baltimore

We got to the Port of Baltimore around 1:00 and were on the ship by 1:35. When you first get on the ship because no one can get in cabins until 2:30 you might feel crowded because everyone is in one area. Once everyone can get in cabins you will never feel crowded again. You will not have to wait on elevators,especially mid-ship because you have the 3 glass elevators and the normal 4. We were in cabin 5210 had great location,was quiet, and had great room steward. The rooms are a nice size with shampoo and body gel in shower stalls,have a mini fridge, which I ask the room steward to empty because I had brought my own soda. The balcony rooms are great and if you are traveling with friends they will open the plastic divider for you if right next to each other.The rooms also have beach towels in them for you to use.
On to the alcohol prices and soda prices, you can buy a Miller light 16 oz bottle for $5.61 plus gratuity like $6.61. If you are a soda drinker make sure you buy the More soda card on the first day they will be selling them up by the pool,cost like $47 for the whole week..There is also added benefit if you are a gambler and like the casino after 1500 points all of your drinks in casino while playing are free.The food was fine, also the anytime dining was nice because you picked when you wanted supper.I like my coffee first thing in morning so I ordered it everyday from room service and could enjoy it before I went up on deck to eat breakfast,if you order your food might not be hot by the time it gets to you,but coffee was fine.
The boat is very easy to get around on by second day we had no problems,is just the rt size and not to crowded anywhere,you will have no problem getting a seat at the shows etc. Overall this might be older ship but we had a wonderful time . Less

Read more Carnival Pride cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Pride Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Pride Balcony Upper

Cabin 5210 had great location,great balcony,quiet location . This room is near 7 elevators so you will never wait on one. The closets had plenty of room for all of our stuff.There is a mini fridge in rooms also.The bathrooms are a nice size for cruise ships.

Atlantis

(4)
There is a lot of walking if someone has any problems in this area.The water rides are fun and grounds are beautiful. Only downside is it is very expensive one beer and mixed drink $23 . Make sure you take credit card do not accept cash ,also you don't need beach towels they supply them.