Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by readymom: First cruise absolutely perfect

5 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

First cruise absolutely perfect

Sail Date: March 2012

We arrive at port early and waited to embark ship. The hostess was a little annoying. Apparently she was afraid everyone would rush the ship as soon as boarding began. She repeatedly told everyone to keep their place in line. I never saw anyone trying to jump line. Maybe she had had bad experiences before.

Once on ship we wondered around a little, then went to Jade for lunch. Food was fine for what you would expect for a buffet. Then we went to play on the Flowrider. As most people did not have swimwear at this point. There were 2 people besides my kids playing at this time so they were able to ride many times.

Then we were off to our rooms. The rooms were very spacious and pretty. The balconies opened up between rooms to allow us to move between the 2 rooms. The beds were extremely comfortable and we all slept well.

The shows were amazing. I would recommend them all. The dining room staff were exceptional. They truly understand Gold customer service. The More food was great. The ice rink though small was a novelty. The competitions on the sports court were entertaining and my kids came away with medals and memories. The staff has to be commended for remembering our names even after one meeting. That was truly impressive.

I noticed some reviews said they were nickel and dimed to death. We spent $50 on the ship over a 5 day course and had an exceptional time so I think that some people just spend more money. I think everything we wanted was included in the cost of cruise. I would definitely go again! Less

Published 03/11/12

Read more Liberty of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Liberty of the Seas Review >>

Compare Prices on Liberty of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: D11686 Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

Read All Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony (D1) Reviews >>

I book an excursion cave tubing with vitalino reyes not thru the ship. Excellent! Saved a lot of money not booking thru ship and not crowded.

Compare Prices on Liberty of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

readymom
Member Since 2012
5 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X