“First cruise absolutely perfect”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas

readymom Liberty of the Seas 5 First cruise absolutely perfect
readymom
Member Since 2012
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
We arrive at port early and waited to embark ship. The hostess was a little annoying. Apparently she was afraid everyone would rush the ship as soon as boarding began. She repeatedly told everyone to keep their place in line. I never saw anyone trying to jump line. Maybe she had had bad experiences before. Once on ship we wondered around a little, then went to Jade for lunch. Food was fine for what you would expect for a buffet. Then we went to play on the Flowrider. As most people did not have swimwear at this point. There were 2 people besides my kids playing at this time so they were able to ride many times. Then we were off to our rooms. The rooms were very spacious and pretty. The balconies opened up between rooms to allow us to move between the 2 rooms. The beds were extremely comfortable and we all slept well. The shows were amazing. I would recommend them all. The dining room staff were exceptional. They truly understand Gold customer service. The food was great. The ice rink though small was a novelty. The competitions on the sports court were entertaining and my kids came away with medals and memories. The staff has to be commended for remembering our names even after one meeting. That was truly impressive. I noticed some reviews said they were nickel and dimed to death. We spent $50 on the ship over a 5 day course and had an exceptional time so I think that some people just spend more money. I think everything we wanted was included in the cost of cruise. I would definitely go again!
Liberty of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

I book an excursion cave tubing with vitalino reyes not thru the ship. Excellent! Saved a lot of money not booking thru ship and not crowded.
Read 2,064 Belize City Reviews
Published 03/11/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Liberty of the Seas Review
Liberty of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?