“My first cruise”

Member Since 2012
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
This was my first cruise and did not know what to expect, we cruised with 3 other families and all of us had children who were below 10 years. The service was very good and the stateroom was cleaned by the crew everyday and looked neat. The food was good, specially we being vegetarian, we had ample of choices during breakfast, lunch. During dinner there was a Indian Vegetarian dish everyday which we ordered. The deserts were delicious specially the hot chocolate melting cake with vanilla ice cream. Their were enough activities during the evening for entertainment. I really liked the magic show, I was sitting in the 3 rd row and could not stop admiring it. There were enough activities for the kids in the camp carnival, we had a 4 yr and 8 yr so they were in two different clubs, my 8 yr liked it a lot, my 4 yr so so. I felt the crew took lot of effort to keep everyone happy. I could say the same regarding the performers/dancers in the show. my wife and myself had nausea during evenings, I am not sure if it is common or due to this sailing pattern of this particular ship. We had two stops progresso/cozumal where we booked outdoor activities and were happy with the mayan ruins and the beach trips. In cozumal I would suggest to take a cab and go to a private beach and purchase the tickets at the beach. Also there was shopping in the ship which was not that bad.
Carnival Triumph Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Balcony

8A7357
Stayed on 7th deck, 7357 great location, easy access to the top level decks.
Published 03/10/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Triumph Review
Carnival Triumph Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?