Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by Tnsabellacruiser: Caribbean of the Conquest it is Mari Gras week

Tnsabellacruiser
0 Post

Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Conquest Western Caribbean Cruises

Caribbean of the Conquest it is Mari Gras week

Sail Date: February 2012
Embarkation: New Orleans

I'm back home from the Conquest a week great voyage on Mari Gras week at 7 night from Western Caribbean I have island go on Mobay, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel it great land and it beautiful water and good food and more thing fun time on the Carnival CONQUEST...

February 19, 2012 Embarkation day: I woke on 5:15am I just check for Carnival Conquest map where is it but I saw that she on Mississippi river almost arrive to home port then at 5:45am I were watch webcam from Port of NOLA at 5:50am I saw the Conquest come home in NOLa here then 6am I'm have got ready clothe then 7am we baggages on the car then 8:45am way on I think long way in NOLA I was three time on the Conquest she was great ship then at 9:30am we just arrive to Port of NOLA then at 9:20am we just in terminal we been early for VIP the. I was got card for Conquest then at 10:35am I am walk sit on chair wait for got onboard the Conquest then about 45 minute at 11:20am we let go on the Conquest then at 11:50am I More just onboard the CONQUEST now but I saw behind it NCL Spirit with us at NOLA Then we go to Lido deck for lunch time I had Pizza and cheese cake then I had just finish eat at 12:45pm I'm waiting for room not ready unlit by 1:30pm I just used balcony number 9274 at Lido deck but I love it balcony that great room so it outside I saw sunny come in that is beautiful weather nice cool and behind other cruise I saw NCL Spirit still sit....I hope left first NCL but I want to....at 2:30pm I just walk around from deck then back to cabin wait to 3:45pm it time for Muster Drill before happen of Concordia hit Italy.....ok I'm ready for Muster Drill it 3:35pm I'm early ready got go I'm not used orange jacket need keep your cabin then I was stand waiting and hear the crew member talk about happen before cruise ship then 4:10pm we finish Muster Drill then at 4:30pm I'm back to cabin waiting for the Conquest leaves but at 4:40pm I saw the NCL Spirit is leaves now that why again first cruise leaves then at 4:50pm it is the Conquest leaves now I'm said YES! I was wave from NOLA webcam from my balcony let go go go go the Conquest is way to river to down at Gulf of Mexico I saw sunset go down at 6pm I'm walk around at shop fun ship then at 8:15pm I'm doing go to dinning room used at Monet dining room it beautiful sunflower I love it then I'm full eat then at 9:30pm I'm tried back to cabin I'm change clothes then ready to to bed I'm sleep still dream about "My best friend of Catie" tomorrow been at sea day.

February 20, 2012 At Sea Day: I just woke at 8:15am ready for breakfast time at buffet and I just change clothes got ready walk to Buffet for breakfast I has egg with ham and cheese and girt I just all eat is finish and at 10am I just going to around on deck I just taken camera these and I just watch at sea it smooth that the ship is moved I'm think rolling to the ship on water but it great voyage on the Conquest and at noon I'm going to lunch time at buffet I had pizza kind cheese then I'm ready for tea time it is 3:30pm from Monet dinning room I just clothes is fine use need for tea time then at 3:25pm I'm ready go to down 4 deck walk to Monet dinning room I just found to seat then ready for tea bag my own of kind tea bag then I have good eat like fruit and bread and thing that good food then at 4pm it over for tea time I'm leaves let go around from deck but I'm love it on the Conquest many time for me she sailing from NOLA then at 5pm I'm bath ready for dinning time I just today it elegant night then at 8:13pm I'm went to down then way to Monet dinning room I just into to seat ready for dinner I have lobster and WCMC then I'm full and tried and I am way back to cabin then I'm change clothes and ready to bed tomorrow been two sea day.

February 21, 2012 At Sea Day: I just woke at 7:40am then I had got ready change clothes then I am walk at buffet for breakfast same time for yesterday same every morning then at 8:25am I'm just left from buffet then I am go look around on deck and might I am play game room about 2 minute that it then I am walk and see at window I watch at sea that beautiful the blue water from Caribbean sea then I just finish watch at window at sea day then I feel like ship moved it smooth water that fun on theConquest then at 11:30am I am going to lunch time at buffet I had pizza with cheese then I'm just finish eat lunch at 12:35pm I'm walk in 11 deck or more up these have blue chair on front from bow then I just sit and watch at sea for 1 1/2 hours that good this fun time then at 2pm I'm been back to cabin then I'm nap few time then at 4:30 I'm have bath/shower for ready got for dinning room then at 7pm I'm ready for clothes and thing for me then at 8pm I am ready let go walk to down for dinning room then at 9:30pm I'm tried and go back cabin change clothes ready for bed time and tomorrow been arrive land.........it Jamaica come we here.

February 22, 2012 Montego Bay, Jamaica: I just woke at 7am I'm very excited see arrive land at Jamaica then I'm have change clothes and time for watch our arrive is first dock.....and I just taken camera then I saw mountain from Jamaica near water these but it very beautiful blue water island and what guess I'm surprised what Carnival ship it is almost I can see close the Carnival ship come in same our land and our the Conquest soon docked in 1 minute then I been surprised the Carnival ship it is "CARNIVAL MAGIC" I'm said YES.....that newest ship and our the Conquest same island with us....and I just see the Magic way pass by our balcony from the Conquest and I saw dance around of the Magic then move it very slow from docked been soon then I think it Jamaica it pretty island that great then at 8:40am I'm went to buffet for breakfast same time then 9:15am I'm finish for breakfast then at 9:35am I'm ready for off ship at docked walk and I just way to on the bus way to shop next to the Magic ship the I just look at the Magic ship it is bigger than the Conquest I hopefully But I love that the Magic....then I look the shop for my best friend Catie gift then at11:35am I have go to bus way to at Magaritaville for lunch then I just arrive place for 30minute and I saw the two Carnival ships in docked that good day then at 12:15pm I'm been back to shop again thing I like my friend Catie love bag it said Jamaica then at 1:30pm I'm back to bus then back to ship at 2pm I'm hurry let go to buffet need eat thing then at 3:40pm I'm play golf mini deck the I'm tried back to cabin at 5:30pm I think all guest back to ship that now the. At 6:15pm theConquest left now I'm wave from Magic she been island same with us then at 7pm I'm ready go eat at buffet then I'm tried ready for bed time tomorrow arrive land.

February 23, 2012 Grand Cayman: I just woke at 7am and change clothes and I look outside of door I saw land it Grand Cayman but these used tender for ticket then at 8:30am I'm ready for breakfast at buffet then at 9:15am I'm ready for down at 2 deck because passenger used stair for got on the tender Then I just wait in 2 minute for tender met on ship then at 9:50am I just off ship then on the tender way to docked by shop these and I saw four of ships but I see the Magic again our same island and other ships is it NCL Pearl and RCI Freedom of the Seas and two the Carnival ship together on island and I just off from tender just I'm walk on dock then I walk around at little shores thing for my friend just have pay then at 12:30pm I just walk back to ship but I am waiting for tender arrive in docked then I just arrive on tender these then I on the tender ride back to on the Conquest then I am way to up back in cabin then at 1pm I'm way to lunch time at buffet I have pizza with cheese then I just finish eat then at 1:50pm I just around on ship all time than I hope go game room then at 2pm I'm been back to cabin right now then I am siting from my balcony watch in land almost time leaves the conquest at 3pm then I am wait at 3:15pm I just moved now around right but I see the Magic ship moved now again and the Conquest just follow with Magic same time but I hope the Magic is that great follow from Conquest then at 4:30pm I'm been go shower time for dinner then at I'm done shower at 6pm I'm been go dinner at buffet I had noodle and cheese cake the. At 7pm I'm done dinner then I have back to cabin then what guess I'm surprised what i saw the gold stick ship gift for my birthday by John Heald that i love it then I see if the Magic follow the Conquest but I see the Magic behind by the Conquest she follow lucky our ship then I'm tried and change clothes then ready for bed time tomorrow last land.

February 24, 2012 Cozumel, MX: I just woke at 7:3am and change my clothes then I look outside from my balcony that what I saw arrive land it a Cozumel that my favorite island then I saw the two NCL ships were early docked these just at 8am docked by the RCI view on my balcony then at 8:30am I'm heading to breakfast at buffet but I saw the Magic next us but fun time with the Magic same island with us then at 9:35am I'm ready for off ship heading to store at around from shop then at noon I'm heading eat at Mexican then at 1:15pm I'm done for eat then heading to store again for few minute then at 2:30pm I'm heading to back to ship I'm just onboard ship right now then at 3pm I'm heading look at deck for around but I'm tried and rest then and I'm heading playing game room few minute then at 4:15pm I'm heading to back to cabin and I'm siting on outside balcony watch the two ships and land these then at 4:30pm just all guest been back to ship right now then at 5:15pm just moved leaves for Cozumel and I saw the Magic these I just wave and goodbye the Conquest back to home then I'm ready for show then what guess what happen I saw the light at land about at 6:30pm these is 10 mile in Cozumel but I don't know happen but these the emergency then at 6:55pm I saw the small boat meet to ship but the woman were sick I don't know an hours of emergency then at 7:55pm just off land left right now then at 8pm I'm heading to dinning time I had vegetable soup and shrimp then I have WCMC then I'm full eat then at 9:35pm I'm heading to back cabin I'm tried and change clothes ready for bed time tomorrow last sea day.

February 25, 2012 At Sea day: I just woke at 7:35am it last sea day oh no I'm not want off ship but I hope tired on the Conquest of voyage and I saw window it high wind and high sea more waves then I'm change clothes ready heading to breakfast at buffet that last day and hope I'm enjoy on the Conquest and it day it my Birthday today I'm been 19 year old that why because I love on the Conquest great ship then at 9am I'm finish eat breakfast then I'm left but I'm hard walk feel bad waves because these high wind and sea then at 10:30am I just around at deck or pay for gallery room these then I just got an scrapbook for my birthday the. I'm just finish pay gallery room then back to cabin then at 11:15am I'm heading to buffet for lunch time but it outside almost wind and shower I'm ran into to buffet then ready to eat I'm have an pizza that it then at 12:15pm I'm back to cabin but happen not bad but I saw high sea and hard waves then at 1:30pm I saw the NCL Spirit pass by the Conquest that why the Conquest were fast I'm think not bad but the NCL Spirit were slow down then at 4pm I just check the NCL Spirit just behind by the Conquest then at 4:30pm I'm heading to shower/bath ready for last dinning room then at 8pm I'm ready heading to dinning room and then ready got to eat I had frog leg, cheese Mac with bacon, and meat then I got WCMC for my birthday great day and I just said the Walter just say goodbye from all guests taken go to home then at 9:30pm I'm heading to cabin I'm ready taken got luggage and I'm out to my clothes then these put on my luggage then at 10:40pm my luggage put tag number 1 zone then put on hallway then I'm tried time ready go bed tomorrow back to NOLA.

February 26, 2012 Disembarkation time: I'm woke at 6:15am then I am go to change clothes I'm hurry full time then I saw outside but I saw the kane it time go to home at NOLA I'm not off ship oh no I'm want stay on ship but im want see my best friend Catie she miss me cant wait I'm meet to her before she surgery then at 7:40am I'm heading to at Renoir dinning room and I'm sitting wait about 15 minute then at 8:15am I'm heading let go off ship I'm just say goodbye by the Conquest but I'm love the Conquest that great and fun time of voyage then at 9am I'm ready got of my luggage then taken on the car way to home at 11:am I just home made of in center, LA the I am excited see the my best friend Catie got here and hug to her then I'm said thanks for read review about my cruise of voyage.

Have a great cruise on the Conquest..... Less

Read more Carnival Conquest cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Conquest Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Conquest Balcony Lido 9274

I'm great time on the Carnival Conquest but I'm dream of the Carnival cruise!!!

Read 3137 Cozumel Reviews