Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by manish84: Worst company ever encountered.
Overall Member Rating
Worst company ever encountered.
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Embarkation: Los Angeles
Worst company ever encountered. Not at all empathetic to customer's situations. i should have booked from Disney or princess or any other which i will do for my next cruise.
Cruise had ample parking space if you are travelling by car. We did not take any hotel accommodation as we arrive at Long beach port right at the boarding time for cruise.
Embarkation and disembarkation did not take much time and was quite smooth.
- Bad customer service / guest admin dept. infact worst.
- Our toilet smelled like urine
- Buffet food resembles cafeteria food
- Swimming pool is too small for the amount of people on the boat, but I guess you can't help that.
- expensive drinks (alcoholic)
- i guess None in my experience with Carnival except the experience i had with my companion on the cruise.
Please spend your money on a better cruise line. The low fares will lead to TERRIBLE customer experience if anything goes wrong on your trip. Less
Read more Carnival Inspiration cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Inspiration Review >>
Fun in the Sun with Limitation...
Carnival Liberty, F; Crew, Awe...
Simple Get Away
Three Take Aways
OMG : worst food I have ever t...
We love Ensenanda!
Old ship, dated decor, thin wa...
The first, but not the last cr...