Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by manish84: Worst company ever encountered.
Member Since 2012
Compare Prices on Carnival Inspiration Mexican Riviera Cruises
Worst company ever encountered.
Worst company ever encountered. Not at all empathetic to customer's situations. i should have booked from Disney or princess or any other which i will do for my next cruise.
Cruise had ample parking space if you are travelling by car. We did not take any hotel accommodation as we arrive at Long beach port right at the boarding time for cruise.
Embarkation and disembarkation did not take much time and was quite smooth.
- Bad customer service / guest admin dept. infact worst.
- Our toilet smelled like urine
- Buffet food resembles cafeteria food
- Swimming pool is too small for the amount of people on the boat, but I guess you can't help that.
- expensive drinks (alcoholic)
- i guess None in my experience with Carnival except the experience i had with my companion on the cruise.
Please spend your money on a better cruise line. The low fares will lead to TERRIBLE customer experience if anything goes wrong on your trip. Less
Read more Carnival Inspiration cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Inspiration Review >>
Cabin review: Carnival Inspiration Oceanview Empress
Nice oceanview but bad bathroom, too noisy !!!
Great Cruise! Could Have Been...
Can Star Rise Again?
Wonderful 1st cruise on Norweg...
Carnival Inspiration--fun ship...
A Very Happy Ship
Not as fun as they advertise, ...