Carnival Pride Cruise Review by onetoadhall: Never Again

Compare Prices on Carnival Pride Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Never Again

Sail Date: January 2012
Embarkation: Baltimore

I booked 2 cabins on the Carnival Pride to take my family on a lovely holiday. It was anything but. Heating and Cooling in both cabins worked only when it wanted to. Toilets worked only when they wanted to. Lovely sewage smell in the hallway and in both of our cabins.
It was a run around trying to have the balcony divider removed. First told to go to Guest Services then told to call our room steward, then told to go to Guest Services.

The food was terrible compared to last year, fried chicken, hamburgers, mac and cheese, IN THE MAIN DINING ROOM? Don't expect good service if you bring kids with you. We were told that apple juice was available all day, it's not and my 2 year old grandson does not drink lemonade or ice tea, and we certainly wouldn't have him drinking soda pop he's only 2.

Keep an eye on your set sail account we were double billed for something every day, I don't want to spend my holiday at guest services. We were even billed again for an More excursion that we paid for a month before the cruise. The 2nd day there were 10 other people in line at guest services regarding double billing. Carnival are you losing money?

the kids pool was never open.
the covered pool was open when we got to Florida
the outside pool was open but too cold to swim in until Florida, the adult only pool not open. I love kids but I don't want to swim in a pool with them. and for the parents of the 14 year olds that were practically having sex in the hot tub while you sat around drinking and laughing about it well shame on you.

I have been home since for 3 weeks still waiting for a call back from Carnival. Less

Read more Carnival Pride cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Pride Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Pride Balcony Panorama 8179

our cabin hardly had any air circulation as heating and cooling system only worked when it wanted to, our cabin smelled like sewage we were in extended balcony cabins 8177 and 8179

check in was smooth,
Read 771 Freeport Reviews

we went to the beach the excursions are overpriced for this port the beach was great
Read 2608 Nassau Reviews

Walt Disney World

(3)
we booked and paid for this excursion prior to the cruise, but we were charged for it again during our cruise. It took some time to have it removed from our set sail pass.