“Never Again”

Member Since 2012
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
I booked 2 cabins on the Carnival Pride to take my family on a lovely holiday. It was anything but. Heating and Cooling in both cabins worked only when it wanted to. Toilets worked only when they wanted to. Lovely sewage smell in the hallway and in both of our cabins. It was a run around trying to have the balcony divider removed. First told to go to Guest Services then told to call our room steward, then told to go to Guest Services. The food was terrible compared to last year, fried chicken, hamburgers, mac and cheese, IN THE MAIN DINING ROOM? Don't expect good service if you bring kids with you. We were told that apple juice was available all day, it's not and my 2 year old grandson does not drink lemonade or ice tea, and we certainly wouldn't have him drinking soda pop he's only 2. Keep an eye on your set sail account we were double billed for something every day, I don't want to spend my holiday at guest services. We were even billed again for an excursion that we paid for a month before the cruise. The 2nd day there were 10 other people in line at guest services regarding double billing. Carnival are you losing money? the kids pool was never open. the covered pool was open when we got to Florida the outside pool was open but too cold to swim in until Florida, the adult only pool not open. I love kids but I don't want to swim in a pool with them. and for the parents of the 14 year olds that were practically having sex in the hot tub while you sat around drinking and laughing about it well shame on you. I have been home since for 3 weeks still waiting for a call back from Carnival.
Carnival Pride Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Extended Balcony

8K8179
our cabin hardly had any air circulation as heating and cooling system only worked when it wanted to, our cabin smelled like sewage we were in extended balcony cabins 8177 and 8179

Port
we went to the beach the excursions are overpriced for this port the beach was great
Read 4,128 Nassau Reviews
Walt Disney World
we booked and paid for this excursion prior to the cruise, but we were charged for it again during our cruise. It took some time to have it removed from our set sail pass.
Published 02/29/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Pride Review
Carnival Pride Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?