Carnival Pride Cruise Review by onetoadhall

Member Name: onetoadhall
Cruise Date: January 2012
Embarkation: Baltimore
Cabin Category: 8K
See More About: Carnival Pride Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
        Under 3 1.0
        7-9 1.0

Never Again
I booked 2 cabins on the Carnival Pride to take my family on a lovely holiday. It was anything but. Heating and Cooling in both cabins worked only when it wanted to. Toilets worked only when they wanted to. Lovely sewage smell in the hallway and in both of our cabins.

It was a run around trying to have the balcony divider removed. First told to go to Guest Services then told to call our room steward, then told to go to Guest Services.

The food was terrible compared to last year, fried chicken, hamburgers, mac and cheese, IN THE MAIN DINING ROOM? Don't expect good service if you bring kids with you. We were told that apple juice was available all day, it's not and my 2 year old grandson does not drink lemonade or ice tea, and we certainly wouldn't have him drinking soda pop he's only 2.

Keep an eye on your set sail account we were double billed for something every day, I don't want to spend my holiday at guest services. We were even billed again for an excursion that we paid for a month before the cruise. The 2nd day there were 10 other people in line at guest services regarding double billing. Carnival are you losing money?

the kids pool was never open.

the covered pool was open when we got to Florida

the outside pool was open but too cold to swim in until Florida, the adult only pool not open. I love kids but I don't want to swim in a pool with them. and for the parents of the 14 year olds that were practically having sex in the hot tub while you sat around drinking and laughing about it well shame on you.

I have been home since for 3 weeks still waiting for a call back from Carnival.

Publication Date: 02/29/12