MSC Splendida Cruise Review by Flah: First and last for this cruise line. It just awful!

Flah
Member Since 2012

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on MSC Splendida Europe - Eastern Mediterranean Cruises

First and last for this cruise line. It just awful!

Sail Date: December 2011
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Barcelona

Positive: The stateroom is nicely decorate and it is quite comfortable.

Negative:
The service is so bad that I think majority of the crew especially in the dinning room should be retrain.
If you don't speak Italian than many of the entertainment will count you out.
The food quality is the worst ever. There are lot of pasta and pizza, but if you are looking for lobster, good steak, good dessert........sorry! They don't have any. Some of the food are worst than college cafeteria. Did you ever see the lettuces at the salad bar have an inch of water sitting in the bottom?
The Bora Bora dinning room which serve breakfast are pack with people that you could harpy find a seat. The people on the ship were rude and seems like they have not been feed for days. If you are not European, don't even think about any Italian cruise line.
The main dinning room service is a joke. Our waiter don't know anything about the wine and menu. You cannot order any extra More dish. We could only pick one on each course. That's something new for me! I thought cruise ships usually spoil you with food and you could order anything you want. Not with this cruise line.
They try to sell you different packages. Wine package, water package, cocktail package, coffee package, soda package.......... We purchase a couple of these packages for the convenience but end up ever time you order wine, water, cocktail you need to present the coupon and your room card to charge. It is so stupid and inconvenience.
They don't serve water at the dinning room, you have to pay for water.
Ther is no anytime dinning unless you go to speciality restaurants and paid extra. The Mexican restaurant food is awful!!!!!
The entertainment is just average. It seems like every evening are the same except the costumes.
In conclusion, I will not recommend this cruise line to anyone but my enemies. This is really the worst cruise ever and I will not cruise with them even they pay me. Less

Read more MSC Splendida cruise reviews >>