MSC Fantasia Cruise Review by carol parker: Apprehensive cruiser

Apprehensive cruiser

Sail Date: February 2012
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean
Embarkation: Barcelona

I felt I must write a review after reading some negative reviews concerning msc cruise line. We booked a cruise for a party of 16 for a 70th birthday celebration and ages ranged from 70 down to twins of 2 years.
I was becoming concerned but I have nothing but praise for the standard of the ship the attention of all the crew and staff and the quality of the food and facilities.
The staff gave all notices in a variety of languages and the shows did not need language to enjoy the professional performances.
The variety of food offered in both the silver service and the self service provided something for everyone. If you could not find something to suit then I do not know what is on the normal menu at home...............
If you requested anything different they went out of their way to provide and did it cheerfully. Having 6 children we had several requests. Also requested birthday cakes and all beautifully presented.
After the recent tradjedy with the Costa ship we More could not fault the safety drills carried out.
If you want to scrutinise every aspect you can always find something trifling to cause complaint but we would have no hesitation in booking with them again and look forward to our next trip.Only complaint is my clothes are a bit tight now. Many thanks msc. Carol Parker Less

Read more MSC Fantasia cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's MSC Fantasia Review >>

Cabin review: MSC Fantasia Superior Balcony Arcobaleno Deck 10084

Could not fault the decor. Ample size and adequate balcony. Could have been a bit warmer but I do feel the cold so not necessarily a fault of the company.