Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by AndrewSchwark: Ready to book another cruise!!

AndrewSchwark
Member Since 2012

Compare Prices on Voyager of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Ready to book another cruise!!

Sail Date: February 2012
Embarkation: New Orleans

Our trip began in New Orleans and our embarkation was a breeze, but we are platinum members so we did get on faster than most of our friends who did have to wait a little over an hour.

I was very disappointed though at all the negative reviews I read before I went on the cruise! I read all the nitpicky reviews about food, service, condition of the ship, and these are all trash and not worth reading. The cruise was great! If you expect perfection then don't cruise. If you expect Ruth Cris dinners everynight, then don't cruise. Even though it rained the first day in New Orleans I was still just happy to be on vacation and relax and enjoy the beautiful ship. The ship is 12 years old and is in great shape, some people need to keep that in mind that it has been sailing since 1999. The entertainment as well was pretty good, again not perfect or the best but it was very entertaining. Comedy shows were funny, dancers were good, and the Adult Daycare in the Pig & Whistle was great at More night if you can withstand some adult humor and music. Derek at the Pig And Whistle is a "Superstar"! Weather for most of the trip was great, hot, sunny. We did get a few windy days and the boat did sway but it wasn't bad. I thought the food was pretty good. Dinner was great. Windjammer was really good. I mean come on it is a buffet what do you expect? Way better than any other buffet I have been to with a much better view! Being able to go to the front of the ship was great. My wife and I a couple nights sat on lounge chairs on the front of the ship or on top deck and enjoyed the sea breeze and the stars and sounds.

If you have any questions please ask. But the vacation was great and can't wait to go on another RCCL cruise! If you are going on this cruise, enjoy! Less

Read more Voyager of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Voyager of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Voyager of the Seas Interior Stateroom Deck 8 9591

Cabin was clean, it was small but had everything we needed. When you think about it how much time do you spend in your cabin on a cruise anyway? We enjoyed the ship and pretty much only cleaned up, and slept in our room and the bed was very comfortable and the sheets we comfy.

Beach Break

(5)
Went to Playa Uvas for an all inclusive snorkeling day at the beach. Food was great, drinks were great and kept coming, and snorkeling was average. The hot sauce was really hot but soo good.

Port was okay. Took a taxi to the beach and had a great day in the sun relaxing with Jerk chicken and Red Stripe.
Read 483 Falmouth Reviews

Dolphin Encounter

(5.5)
Highly recommend this is soo awesome! My wife and I loved it. Well worth the money.