Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by tjbear010: NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS

Member Since 2012

Compare Prices on Navigator of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS

Sail Date: February 2012

I have been married to my wife for 26 years and love her more than anything in the world. Okay, not counting the kids and my one and only grandson but definitely more than the bird and the dog. I promised her the world and have not even come close to delivering it yet she has exceeded in deserving it. I decided to go all out and take her on a cruise that we have all heard countless of times are so addicting and unbelievable. I had months of debate on which cruise line and finally chose Royal Caribbean. I took a loan out on my work savings plan, picked a cruise and paid in full. Three weeks later I had a heart attack, survived obviously and despite the $3,000 in co-pays continued to move forward in giving her the treat she so well deserves.
Now the cruise has come and gone and I feel compelled to write a review. I am assuming there is only one Navigator of the Seas in the Royal Caribbean fleet. I have read some of the other reviews and I have to say that this ship and its crew More surpassed all that I hoped for. We were treated with total respect at all times like we were dignitaries. The ship was pristine in every way. Our fear of having a small interior cabin was quickly squashed by the ingenious design of the room itself. Our cruise director Warren Allen and Simona, the Activities Manager, not only kept us entertained with their antics but busy with things to do and where to go. Our waiters, Carol and Lawrence, were phenomenal and a total joy to see at the end of every day ( and Mota, the head waiter, who must work 23 ½ hours a day, is a sheer pleasure to talk to ). Hats off to all of the housekeeping, cooks, maintenance, security, crew, ship personnel and under my wifes insistence, the bartenders.
We were thrilled with the excursions that we went on: snorkeling, floats, Dunn's river falls. Excursions are entirely what you make of them and all of them are top notch.
Oh I forgot to mention that the food was fantastic, actually unbelievable, cooked or baked to perfection and sooo many choices ( even for someone that just had a heart attack ).
We also had the honors of being picked for the love and marriage show which was a lot of fun. My advice is to get your face into everything that you can on the cruise, as that is where great memories come from. And don't be afraid of looking like a fool, if you saw my dancing in the world's sexiest man contest you have nothing to fear and I mean NOTHING.
So if it isn't obvious by now I have become a Royal Caribbean fan and have finally found a way of giving my wife the Royal treatment she deserves. The Navigator of the Seas and its entire crew is a beautiful thing bordering on perfection and I cannot wait to see what else Royal Caribbean has to offer. Thank you for reading this review and I hope it helps you with your travel plans.
Oh yeah, as long as I have someones attention. That heart attack nearly took everything away from me in an instant. I am no longer immortal, it was a beautiful rude awakening that has changed my life and as weird as it sounds I am glad that it happened to me and that I was lucky to have survived it. Please take care of yourself, people love you. Less

Read more Navigator of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Navigator of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Navigator of the Seas Interior Stateroom Deck 6 9623

Beach Break

(5)
EXCELLENT

Snorkeling

(4)
THE REEF WE WENT TO WAS NOT VERY VIBRANT BUT THE CREW OF THE CATAMARAN WERE GREAT

Dunn's River Falls

(5)
MONEY WELL SPENT. THE FALLS WERE ALOT OF FUN AND SEEMED TO BE ENDLESS.