Carnival Dream Cruise Review by susieh57

Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Dream Birthday Cruise aboard the Carnival Dream
My husband gave me a wonderful birthday gift last yr aboard the Carnival Dream. This was our 8th cruise with Carnival, 10th over all. Carnival out did themselves with the Dream. The ship was amazing, lots of fun, the staff was fabulous and the rooms were fabulous. I loved the new figuration of the bathrooms.. No longer do they feel like a closet. There we a few cons... My hubby and I love a cool room and we had a hard time getting our room to cool down the whole week we were on board. Also we feel that Carnival has lowered it standard for food quality. It just seems that Carnival has had to cut corners which I understand and they cut those corners in the food quality department. Now I do love that on the Lido deck along with the buffet there is several different types of food choices including a burrito bar with homemade tortillas.. Pasta bar which is FABULOUS! Just about every type of food you would want.. At breakfast time on the Lido deck you can get omelets made to order or eggs how ever you want them.. BUT you are going to wait in a very long line!

Yes we had a rocking ship at times BUT we had some very bad storms that we went thru and was very happy with how the staff handled everyone doing those storms... The entertainment staff was wonderful we had a great time.. My Son and Daughter-in-law had cake and champagne sent to our table for my birthday.. The staff was AMAZING and had such a wonderful time..

Over all we had a wonderful time and I would DIFINTELY recommend the Carnival DREAM too everyone that will listen..

Thank you forgiving this chance to express my opinion!

Publication Date: 02/25/12