Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by kcgirl: Great February Vacation

Member Since 2005

Compare Prices on Liberty of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Great February Vacation

Sail Date: February 2012

We try to plan a Feb vacation each year to get away from the midwestern winters. There were 4 couples that traveled together and we had a very nice vacation.

I have sailed RC and Carnival but have not sailed RC since 2003 and I always felt it was a notch above Carnival.

Getting on the ship was smooth. We all had balcony cabins and we were all very happy with our rooms. We ate each night in the dining room and not any of us had any complaints with the food. Very enjoyable each night and we had wonderful wait staff.

We enjoyed all of the shows and had no trouble finding good seats in the theatre together.

During the day we lounged by the pool and we enjoyed LaBadee and we did the River tubing in Jamaica and it was a great day.

The dissapointemnts I found in comparison to Carnival were minor but heres what they were: Carnival provides nice plush robes in the room to use and enjoy. I missed having them on RC and was surprised they did not More offer. I always enjoy a cafe mocha or similar after dinner and with no charge on Carnival but there is a charge on RC. ON Carnival each floor has a laundry room with iron if you need to touch up a garment. ON RC we were told we had to send it off and pay a charge for pressing etc. These are minor things but I did miss on RC

All in all a very great vacation and a value. Looking forward to my next cruise. Less

Read more Liberty of the Seas cruise reviews >>