Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by Shivvyluvscruising: Favorite Boat - favorite cruise!

Shivvyluvscruising
Member Since 2012

Compare Prices on Explorer of the Seas Bermuda Cruises

Favorite Boat - favorite cruise!

Sail Date: August 2010
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

This trip was my favorite by far. My husband and I had so much fun - there was so much to do and yet you could just chill if you felt like it. I've been cruising since I was eight years old and have high standards. So this is great praise!

Although I'm writing this review long after the trip - I just joined Cruise Critics so it took me a while and I apologize.

The wait staff was great! We like to sit at a table for two - but in the action, so we requested a change and they put us right next to the Captain's table. The service was superb and the food was great.

The events, parties, club, casino - honestly no complaints whatsoever! Unfortunately I don't think this ship is doing over 7 days anymore, which I think is a shame. The ship has so much to offer, it was so nice to have a few sea days. Oh and a quick stop to Nassau (we go there all the time since ships give great deals to the Bahamas - but come on, compared to Bermuda it's nothing!)

Have an More amazing time if you decide to take a trip on this ship! Less

Read more Explorer of the Seas cruise reviews >>