“Enjoyed the Spirit”

jerseagal
Member Since 2006
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
8th cruise for me 2nd for my Daughter. This is the first time I even took note of the cruise director. What a bundle of warmth and energy she projects. The last night burlesque show is a must see! Great job by the activity staff. So much fun! Food....well if we weren't on a tight budget we would have gone "for pay" ala carte. Always found something we liked but menu never excited me. Cabin...Inside 9th deck clean and roomy enough for the two of us. The hair dryer is nearly useless for my thick hair. Can not use hairdryer at the vanity. Considered walking to the dressing room by the spa but decided to just air dry. What the heck we are "free styling" right? Ports...Costa Maya, Loved it!!! Walked straight through the port out to the bus $3 each enjoyed the sun, sand, warm clear sea, and a few drinks taxi back Total $$ for the 2 of us $30 including drinks tip and transportation. Belize we did the ship sponsered Zipline and Cave tubing. Had fun. Roatan we brought our own snorkel gear paid $59 each for Beach Party through the ship. Glad we did. Plopped our gear down on two loungers under a palm and headed out to great snorkeling. Had considered Bananarama and walked down the beach to check it out. Much smaller beach. Not very many chairs so no guarantee that we would have gotten one and still would have snorkled the same spot. Great beach plenty of chairs, BBQ was "ok". Enjoyed the day. Cozumel walked 7 blocks to pickup our red VW convertible from ISIS $35 including insurance. At my request we paid an extra $10 so I wouldn't have to refill gas tank. Drove around the Island beach hopping stopping at 8 on our treck around the Island. Love Cozumel"s wild side.
Norwegian Spirit Cruises to the Western Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Spirit Review
Norwegian Spirit Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?