Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by Brett : Explorer of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean

Brett
Member Since 2000

Family & Children 3.7
Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Explorer of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Explorer of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean

Sail Date: April 2004

Royal Caribbean International has really gone all out on this wonderful ship. You might think that the ship you went on before is big well let me tell you if it is beside this 15 story ship and would most likely look like a baby. This ship has great designs and lives a modern life. I personally like the Royal Promenade that puts you in a view of a street in paris or a mall.

*FOOD* I love the food on most cruise ships. I liked the food on this one. I think it could be a little better but I understand it can be hard. It met my satisfaction. The servers and waiters were extremely nice and funny to they will tell you jokes and keep up with you. The good thing about this ship is they have a wide selection of restaurants....from a diner (Rockets) to a fancy restaurant.

*ROOM* The rooms were kept in good shape. There were a couple of problems that is the TV program kept freezing but they fixed it for me. The balcony was cleaned and maintained, the room was spotless, and More the bathroom was clean. My cabin attendants were extremely funny and kind. They became your friends on the ship.

*THINGS TO DO* Well theres a lot of things to do. Here is a list of some activities. -Ice Skating It was a great thing to have on a ship. The rink was maintained and it was very fun. They also had shows on ice which were about *** (3) stars. -Rock Climbing, Putt Putt, In-Line Skating. The sports deck had rock climbing which was fun because you could look over the water and it felt like you were gliding. Putt Putt was great to a 9 whole awesome putt putt course that would keep you busy for hours. In-Line Skating was fun to. -There is much more to do on the ship. Less

Read more Explorer of the Seas cruise reviews >>