Aurora Cruise Review by Nathan P: Azura

0 Post

Azura

Sail Date: January 2011
Embarkation: Barbados

All started so well, got to the airport good check in, flight by thomas cook was fine,the check in at Barbados was quick and efficient.
We then got on the Azura which is a big ship. Cabin was fine and clean, The problems started when we went to get some food. The self service dinning was not good, the selection was poor.The evening meal had no alternitive which i have never experianced in all the cruises i have taken. One day my wife asked for a bananna for breakfast and was told that they did not have, she asked for the head guy and after a while he brought her a bananna which looked as it had been on the ship longer than us.
The entertainment was very amateurish the singers were not good and the dancers were out of time. I found the front desk staff the most unhelpful i have ever had on a cruise ship.
The bar staff hover over you as soon as you find a seat and are most unhelpful,
one evening my brother in law asked for a Crabbies ginger beer the waiter said we dont More have any go to another bar, Not sorry sir we have run out but iff you would like i will go and find one at another bar. I found the staff not well trained at there jobs.

I will never take another trip on P&O as all they are after is your money. Less

Read more Aurora cruise reviews >>