Carnival Valor Cruise Review by 2 labs & a hiker: The Carnival Valor - a Perfect Cruise

2 labs & a hiker
0 Post

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Valor Western Caribbean Cruises

The Carnival Valor - a Perfect Cruise

Sail Date: December 2011

Out of the 5 ships I've cruised on, the Carnival Valor was the most memorable. The crew was very polite & the food was very good, the only complaint that I had was the Fish & chips & the Burrito bar were not open very long.
Scarlett's steak house was great!! for the amount of food we were served for the money we paid was well worth it & I have to say It was delicious. I have to give the Hostess Mede & our waiter 'daredevil' 5 stars for going above & beyond for what they did for my son, he wanted to propose to his girlfriend so they helped him out by giving him table in a area where they did not seat anyone around them put rose pedals on the table for him & then took photos for them after he gave her the ring "She said yes" The last night we went to Scarlett's she wasn't feeling that well & left the table early the Chief came out after our desert & asked if she was feeling any better, I give the Chief 5 stars for the food & 1 more star just for caring.
The Entertainment More was great, we loved the comic 'Ira Proctor' He was great!!!! & we are hoping he is on our next cruise, we never had a boring moment on this ship.
The ship was very clean & I loved the area in front of the ship called serenity, Hammocks wicker lounge chairs & very quite, all I can say is we loved this ship so much that we just booked on it again for October and we cant wait to get back on-board Less

Read more Carnival Valor cruise reviews >>