Disney Dream 5

moncrystal
Member Since 2002
138 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Disney knows how to do cruising right! From the quick embarkation to the speedy debarkation (and everything in between), everything went smooth as glass!

The food in the dining rooms, Castaway Cay (Cookies 2 at Serenity Bay) and in Cabanas (buffet)was top notch and done very well. I think that some of it could have easily appeared in pay restaurants on-board other cruise lines.

Our cabin was very spacious and all the furniture was tastefully done. The couch and bed were very comfortable, as well. The split bathroom was nice and convenient for getting ready for dinner and the shower head in the ceiling was a nice touch in the tub.

The shows were the quality of those that Disney does on Broadway (I saw Beauty and the Beast on Broadway years ago). They kept the audience's attention and were were wonderfully done. The costumes, sets and special effects were great and the singing, acting and dancing were top notch, as well.

While it was just my wife More and myself, I can safely say all the families we saw had a great time. The Aqua Duck, the movie theatre, and other activities may have had something to do with that!

We look forward to taking another (longer) Disney Cruise in the future! Our favorite cruise by far! Less

Disney Dream Cruises to the Bahamas

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: January 2012
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral (Orlando)
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

4D6620
The view of the water right below was obstructed by a life boat and a lower deck. The right side of the view was slightly obscured by a wall. At times, we could hear the people or activities above us when the balcony door was open, as well. These did not take away from the view or our enjoyment of the balcony!

Published 02/03/12

Read Cruise Critic's Disney Dream Review

Disney Dream Cruises to the Bahamas

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?