Carnival Victory Cruise Review by Katzacruisin: Carnival Victory - Western Caribbean

Carnival Victory 5
Member Since 2005
3 Forum Posts

Family & Children 5.0
Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Victory Western Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Victory - Western Caribbean

Sail Date: February 2005

Just off the boat on March 6th 2005. What can I say but WOW! what a cruise that was. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. the service was over the top, and overall cleanliness of the boat was up to par being that the boat is a few years old and considering the amounts of people that have been on it. I liked the scheduled seating.

My first cruise was last year on the Norwegian Dawn and they do not have assigned seatings and it was aggravating, you would sometimes have to wait about an hour to get a table.

Anyway, we had a great steward named Wichert (Hi Wichert) my husband tipped him $20. as soon as we got into the room and he was at our beck and call and for that my husband tipped him again $20. when we left. We also had wonderful waiters by the second day they knew our names and before we could even say what we wanted they had it on the table. My favorite part of dining was the entertainment. The wait staff did a song and dance every night and got everyone More up and dancing. (Other cruise lines take note...people enjoy that).

My children met a lot of friends,especially my son Andrew, every five minutes there were kids knocking at the door asking for him. However, Andrew did meet this dude, his name is Doug, he took to Andrew like a big brother and I thank him for that. Doug hope your trip was a safe one back to L.A.

Well, I still can't get over my cruise mode and I'm already looking into another Carnival Cruise vacation. Less

Published 08/01/05