Allure of the Seas 5

Mira1947
Member Since 2011
13 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Embarkation and Parking was great. Very orderly and very fast.
Cabin was Oceanfront with balcony and was nice and comfortable, beds were comfortable and cabin had plenty of room for 2 woman and all suite cases and toiletries and other stuff.

Cabin Attendant Nelson was wonderful, friendly, around when you needed him and very helpful with everything. His service was great.

Dinning room staff - great and service was great. We were at the table with very fussy eaters and they were there always to help. Unfortunately the food was not great it was not even very good. No flavor to anything.

Buffet had mostly bland food, except for the great Asian dishes which were mostly vegetarian or Vegan, but their flavor was great.

For Lunch and Breakfast the Solarium Buffet was very good. Food was healthy and tastier.

Entertainment - Amazing, wonderful, great quality.

Bar Service great as all the services were wonderful. More

Great dancing venues ship had everything from Latin to Ballroom to Disco to DJ to Zumba we love that very much.

Gym - was great - I bit small, but great. They had Zumba, Spinning, Great Stretch classes. I loved the Restaurant at the Gym. Great Yogurt ( one of the exceptions to the usually bland food.

it was very easy to find everything on the ship. Everywhere there were these
electronic boards that helped you find everything on the ship.

I loved the ship, did not like the food and loved the decor and the entertainment. The biggest problem I had is that I wanted to do everything and everything was fun.
So you got to move it move it, the characters were great. Less

Allure of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: January 2012
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

It was wonderful, it was great, there are no words to describe it.

I loved our tour in Jamaica. We went to a working plantation and a school. The kids were great and the plantation was amazing. We saw how sugar cane grows and the guide was very informative. We also saw Papaya grew and tasted Jerk Chicken and Jamaican Rum. Guide was exceptional. Jamaica is a beautiful country.
Read 786 Falmouth Reviews

Published 01/24/12

Read Cruise Critic's Allure of the Seas Review

Allure of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?