Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by red1975: Freedom

Compare Prices on Carnival Freedom Panama Canal & Central America Cruises

Freedom

Sail Date: January 2012
Destination: Panama Canal & Central America

Just got back from our Freedom cruise. It was great. I have have been on these broads for several years and I look at these reviews and wonder if they can be for reall. Well this one is.

We got to Ft Lauderdale on Friday. Stayed at the Best Western by the beach. We got to the ship around 1:30 on the ship by 2:30. Not bad at all, able to take carry on to the room on 7.

We found the ship to be super clean. The crew were also friendly and helpful. Our room was also clean we had towel animals every night.

We had any time dining and it worked well for us. We didn't have to wait any night. The food was always good. The waiters were nice and offered suggests on what to eat.

The shows were good, not Las Vegas but still good. The bands around the ship were good. There was always something to do. I did a lot of time at the pool. Sure there were some chair hogs but didn't have any problems getting a place around 9 am.

We did this trip to More see the Panama Canal. I feel it was worth it. We did the ferry with Carnival. It was long. But we were able to see how it worked close up. We usually don't do excursions with the ship. But this one I wanted to do and I didn't want to miss the ship.

In Cozumel we rented a car and drove the island. It was beautiful, never felt unsafe.

In Costa Rica we did a private tour with J J tours. It was probable one of the best tours we have been on. Just the two of us with a driver. Less

Read more Carnival Freedom cruise reviews >>