Disney Wonder Cruise Review by Staffieri

Cruise Date: August 2011
Embarkation: Los Angeles
Destination: Alaska
Cabin Category: 10C
See More About: Disney Wonder Cruise Reviews | Alaska Cruise Reviews | Disney Cruise Deals
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
        3-6 5.0
        10-12 5+

Ship Facts: Disney Wonder Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Disney Wonder Deck Plans
Best Cruise For Families & Romance
This is by far the BEST cruise to go on with kids. I have been twice and this time my kids had just turned 5 and 13. Disney does everything great.

We do not drink so we only spent $23 on the boat. My kids never asked for anything. ALL was included!!! The kids clubs were great. Thankfully there are port stops or I might have never seen my 13 year old. Your kids are so loved and taken care of that it gives you a chance to be a couple again. And I'm not good at leaving my kids places and my little daughter who doesn't like to be left anywhere kept asking to go. They really made such efforts with the kids. The adult dinning is worth it. It cost us $20 a person. So romantic. They feed your kids while your there.

The 3 BIG shows were like Disney on Broadway. My little girl loved them. I cried a few times at just the lovely time our family was having.

There was no window in our cabin and this was hard the first night, then after made no difference. WE were on deck 2 and got to everything easy.

The first day bring a small bag for suits and head to the pools. Eat out on the deck and watch the kids use the slide while you eat. Skip where there directing you and just go to the pool. So fun. Good idea is to bring a head of time princess dress for your girls and an autograph book. There are so many chances to see the characters. On the Alaska cruise the boat was HOT. Wish I had brought sandles and more short sleeves for the boat. I would book Disney over and over again with kids!!!

Publication Date: 01/23/12