Liberty of the Seas 5

nurse1sue
Member Since 2011
494 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Left Fort Lauderdale on 1/16 for our 5 night cruise on the Liberty of the Seas. The first 2 days out were cloudy and breezy but it was just good to be on the ship. Our booking agent upgraded us to a very nice inside family stateroom which we really enjoyed. Our first stop was Labadee which we had been to before and I just stayed on the ship. I like coco Cay much better. The second story was falmouth Jamaica where we did a tour. It was OK but our tour guide was wonderful. I felt Jamaica was really run down and think I'd probably stay on the ship next time. We did get a look at Keith Richards house which was cool. All in all a great cruise with our favorite Royal Caribbean.
Had a really nice meet and greet with other cruise critic members our first full day at sea and a fun slot pull together our final day at sea.thanks again to notagoddess and tobyhilda for all your hard work.
Will be booking another cruise for this fall and hope to meet new cruise critic members! Less

Liberty of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: January 2012
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Family Interior Stateroom

Good port close to airport but very big and busy. Be prepared to wait in lines getting on and off the ship.

Published 01/23/12

Read Cruise Critic's Liberty of the Seas Review

Liberty of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?