Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by Janet Gray

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by Janet Gray
Mariner of the Seas
Mariner of the Seas
Member Name: Janet Gray
Cruise Date: September 2011
Embarkation: other
Destination: Western Mediterranean
Cabin Category: PR
See More About: Mariner of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Western Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+

solo traveller
I needed some time away and the only option I had was to travel alone, somewhat daunting at first as a 57 year old woman holidaying alone, I found this to be the safest option open to me.

It was so easy from getting on the plane to arriving in Italy from there on it was excuse the pun plain sailing on arriving in Italy everything was sign posted posted to the Rep then to the coach, well that was the last I saw of my luggage until it appeared outside my cabin.

My cabin was clean spacious, and had everything I needed, traveling alone gave me more room to myself. the view from my room was great overlooking the promenade, watching the hustle and bustle, I never really felt lonely, didn't have the time, you can chose to join in or just find a quiet spot, and that was a reality I could always find a quiet corner. The staff were amazing, nothing was ever to much trouble, always had a smile, I used room service on several occasions they were always prompt even at 6am in the morning.The food was outstanding, going to the gym each morning was a great start to the day if that's your choice only put a pound on and had great food all the time I would recommend this form of travel to any single ladies or gents, don't be daunted by it just do it and enjoy.

Publication Date: 01/23/12