“Wonderful first Cruise”

Member Since
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Even though I had very bad sea sickness the first night and morning at sea,we were looked after.Given injection and regularly checked by doctor and nurses,had room service whilst confined to room.Luckily,they gave me tablets to take after that,but got my sealegs and was fine.Staff were exeptional,a credit to the ship.Every where was always being cleaned,equipment checked and maintained constantly.When I was well, the first thing we did was get our bearing on the ship.Very important in an emergency! Entertainment was first class.Even the general staff were very talented. Food was plentiful and of excellent quality.The midnight buffet was out of this world,and was a feast to behold.The staff have amazing talents which are world class,and they are so proud of what they do. We did a trip everyday on each island,and they were organised and good fun. Even though I had a shakey start,it wouldn,t put me off another cruise,just get the medication they advise.
Overall Ratings
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

OU4033
Room was perfectly adequate for our needs.Bed was very comfey and I slept very well.Was cleaned twice daily.Was in cabin 4033.Very quiet.

A long trip,with a lot of driving round mountains to reach destination.Lovely falls and scenery,but tiring.
Great catamaran sail to sister island of Nevis, lovely,quiet and mainly only us few on trip on beach.
Published 01/23/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Thomson Dream Review
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?