Thomson Dream Cruise Review by s robinson

Member Name: s robinson
Cruise Date: January 2012
Embarkation: other
Cabin Category: OU
See More About: Thomson Dream Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Thomson Cruises Cruise Deals

Ship Facts: Thomson Dream Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Thomson Dream Deck Plans
Wonderful first Cruise
Even though I had very bad sea sickness the first night and morning at sea,we were looked after.Given injection and regularly checked by doctor and nurses,had room service whilst confined to room.Luckily,they gave me tablets to take after that,but got my sealegs and was fine.Staff were exeptional,a credit to the ship.Every where was always being cleaned,equipment checked and maintained constantly.When I was well, the first thing we did was get our bearing on the ship.Very important in an emergency!

Entertainment was first class.Even the general staff were very talented.

Food was plentiful and of excellent quality.The midnight buffet was out of this world,and was a feast to behold.The staff have amazing talents which are world class,and they are so proud of what they do.

We did a trip everyday on each island,and they were organised and good fun.

Even though I had a shakey start,it wouldn,t put me off another cruise,just get the medication they advise.

Publication Date: 01/23/12