Thomson Dream Cruise Review by s robinson: Wonderful first Cruise

0 Post

Wonderful first Cruise

Sail Date: January 2012
Embarkation: Other

Even though I had very bad sea sickness the first night and morning at sea,we were looked after.Given injection and regularly checked by doctor and nurses,had room service whilst confined to room.Luckily,they gave me tablets to take after that,but got my sealegs and was fine.Staff were exeptional,a credit to the ship.Every where was always being cleaned,equipment checked and maintained constantly.When I was well, the first thing we did was get our bearing on the ship.Very important in an emergency!
Entertainment was first class.Even the general staff were very talented.
Food was plentiful and of excellent quality.The midnight buffet was out of this world,and was a feast to behold.The staff have amazing talents which are world class,and they are so proud of what they do.
We did a trip everyday on each island,and they were organised and good fun.
Even though I had a shakey start,it wouldn,t put me off another cruise,just get the medication they advise. Less

Read more Thomson Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Thomson Dream Review >>

Cabin review: Thomson Dream 4033

Room was perfectly adequate for our needs.Bed was very comfey and I slept very well.Was cleaned twice daily.Was in cabin 4033.Very quiet.

Lovely, good shops.
Read 802 Antigua Reviews

Very clean,nice shops and enjoyed looking at other ships in port.
Read 501 Tortola Reviews