Carnival Magic Cruise Review by lindatel

Cruise Date: January 2012
Embarkation: Galveston
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 8A
See More About: Carnival Magic Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Public Rooms 5+

Pleasantly surprised
Based on the reviews posted here we were expecting the worse. However, Carnival is THE BUDGET Cruise line and I think that most of the negative reviewers expected a Disney or Crystal Cruise experience.

I have very few complaints, the food was good, and every crew member that we came in contact with was friendly and responsive to our needs. My husband and I took our two grandchildren ages 8 and 10 with us and we were joined by one of my daughters and another couple all in their 30s.

I highly recommend this cruise for families, the water park and ropes course were big hits. I cannot comment on Kid Carnival, our Grand-kids prefer not to go.

I only went to one show in the show room - the Illusionist, it was a joke, my Grandson hated it but my 8-year-old granddaughter enjoyed it. We went to the family friendly comedy shows and they were great. The kids enjoyed them as well.

I was over the piano bar so we did hear music until they shut down but it was no big deal.

I highly recommend this cruise for Families on a budget. I will be back.

Publication Date: 01/22/12
Read the Bahamas ports review by lindatel
More Carnival Magic Cruise Reviews