Disney Dream Cruise Review by c1798805

Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+

Ship Facts: Disney Dream Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Disney Dream Deck Plans
Can't go back to NCL, RC or Carnival after doing Disney!
I did a three night cruise aboard the Disney Dream with two girlfriends. We are single gals in our twenties and had never done a Disney cruise considering they are pricier than RC, NCL ect. and also geared more towards families than us. Now having been on one, I don't think I can go back to those lines after being on the Disney Dream. Disney did it right. I was a little concerned about the amount of annoying children I might be trapped with on the cruise, but there are plenty of adult only areas when you want quiet and we had our only table at dinner. We also loved all the staff on the cruise. Lots of personality. There are also two restaurants that are adult only but we didn't go to them. Food was standard cruise food, everything else truly surpassed my expectations which were high considering it was Disney. I would highly recommend this cruise to families and singletons that are children at heart. Our stateroom with a veranda had two bathrooms: very smart. Could go on and on but I won't, just so many details that made this cruise better than other lines.
Publication Date: 01/19/12