MSC Fantasia Cruise Review by Ft Lauderdale Cruisers: The trip from Hell !

Ft Lauderdale Cruisers
Member Since 2012

Family & Children 2.0

Compare Prices on MSC Fantasia Europe - Western Mediterranean Cruises

The trip from Hell !

Sail Date: November 2011
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean
Embarkation: Genoa

We are cruisers...we love it. In 2011 we did Eastern Med on RCCL....two weeks of heaven...Western Caribbean in March 2011 on Carnival...always good...then we booked MSC Fanatasia out of Genoa, Italy departing Dec 19, 2011 because it fit the time my daughter was on winter break from college.

If you are used to any type of service or respect at all do not go on this ship. The crew is not trained well in anything..simple requests are met with a no. Coffee after Dinner in the dining room?...NO. Can my daughter have a ginger ale with dinner in the dining room..NO ...we only serve wine...answer ...go out to the bar and get it yourself"

The food is tasteless...no creativity at all ..just pasta and rice.
Turkey Roll ups for dinner! the food was crap!

There are so many incidents on this cruise, space does not permit it to get to it all.

We like water with our meals..they charge you for water.....I spent 108 Euros on water over 9 days.

After I More completed my response on their customer survey ( which I have yet to receive a reply from!), I blame the poor service and total disregard for anything normal on the management of the Ship and MSC Lines.

No one as ever heard " Ladies & Gentlemen serving Ladies & Gentlemen"

There are too many things wrong with this cruise line...let me tell whats good. The cabins are nice.

Please do not fly across the Atlantic and get on the ship. Ask anyone who has a pulse and is normal, this is the ship from Hell Less

Read more MSC Fantasia cruise reviews >>