Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 5

“Wonderful Experience Can't Wait Till The Next Time!”
Cruise review of Cunard Queen Mary 2 (QM2)

L Mays

Overall Member Rating

We travel to the Queen Mary 2 in New York on Jan 3rd 2012. We arrived around 2pm at the docks and after a little wait we went aboard, Our accommodation was perfect, and ideal for us. The food everywhere was plentiful and we met some lovely people on our table in the evening in the Britannia Restaurant.

Entertainment very good, dancers superb, and so much to do in the day time. The highlight for myself was the afternoon tea everyday in the Queens Room. We found it a friendly place and many fellow guests were enjoying their trip to the full. A great atmosphere every day, and this was one holiday were I actually relaxed.

Running my own company, and being full time mum and wife, this was an ideal holiday and I fully recommend it. Cant wait to book again and we will. The only disappointing part in the trip, was the time it took to get of the ship in Southampton. The gangplank broke and we couldn't get off, unfortunately many people had trains, taxis, and people More to meet and this caused a major upset. On our next trip we will arrange to do the early self service to leave the ship. Less

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruises to Transatlantic

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: January 2012
Destination: Transatlantic
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Balcony

BC4124
Great cabin, quiet location, Near to lifts, would book again

Published 01/18/12

Read Cruise Critic's Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Review

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruises to Transatlantic

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?