Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by lccitpdirector

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by lccitpdirector
Celebrity Constellation
Celebrity Constellation
Member Name: lccitpdirector
Cruise Date: December 2011
Embarkation: other
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Cabin Category: C2
See More About: Celebrity Constellation Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals

I'll be back!
I definitely wanted to get away from the winter weather here at home during the holiday break but I wasnt sure about a 14 day cruise. That just seemed like a long time to be confined on a ship even if it was going to be 14 days of much warmer weather. However the days just flew by.

I've been a vegetarian for over 30 years and some cruise lines offer better options than others. Celebrity now is one of my top two favorite cruise lines along with HAL. The salad bar was very well stocked but so was the pasta station and the stir fry station. I was so happy to see that the outdoor grill carried veggie burgers but by the second week they ran out. That was very disappointing.

Thanks to these boards I was able to discover the entertaining Mr Perry Grant. I have never bothered going to a piano bar before but Perry is so much more than just piano music. I am now a member of his Facebook fan page.

At first the gym was a little crowded but as the days went by I could go in pretty much anytime and use the machines or the free weights. Its a pretty nice gym actually.

I'm not much of a laying out by the pool person which is good because that area was always a zoo. At a few ports I made a point to get off early and came back early so I could utilize the pool to swim laps. Yes, I know its only 7 strokes per length but I was grateful for the opportunity for some solitary pool time nontheless.

On every cruise I make a point of going to the panel discussion where the staff talk about their jobs and the ship. This staff did not disappoint me, I learn new things every time I go.

I'm already looking at booking another two week holiday cruise with Celebrity.

Publication Date: 01/11/12