Azura Cruise Review by Pam Croll: Azura

0 Post

Azura

Sail Date: December 2011
Embarkation: Barbados

We booked this cruise (our first) after many years of of persuasion and I don't know why we waited so long The Crew, food, entertainment,destinations and ship were wonderful We have traveled the world had beach/family and sightseeing holidays, but never had such a brilliant time as we did this trip December 2011. Anyone thinking about it don't wait too long just go a head and book it. We are no chickens and I'm not in the best of health but nothing was too much trouble I managed very well. We couldn't fault the food with several places to show off if you really want too. If we had to single any one place out it would be The Glass House with Al as the host, but every member of staff we came across were really nice and helpful our Steward Stanley was friendly without being forward and our cabin was all way's immaculate and well stocked.

Prices on board were very reasonable, on a par with the local shop's in the UK and you could get away with spending very little money with More free coffee and soft drinks and you needn't dress up if you don't want too but it is nice too do so.

There will all way's be folk who complain I call them professional complainers and they just need to be noticed and think it's cool but they were embarrassing.

I would say PO were brilliant and we only hope they appreciate their hard working delightful crew.

The only criticism was the flights Thompsons was Ok but first choice was dreadful, coming back Christmas morning with not a bit of Christmas spirit wishing us Happy Christmas as an after thought, I have all way's wondered what it was like to fly Christmas day well know I know it was a horrible experience after such a lovely holiday choose another airline PO they really let you down.

Pam Croll Less

Read more Azura cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Azura Review >>

Cabin review: Azura Superior Deluxe Balcony Stateroom D Deck D505

We thought our cabin was very good all way's well stocked and very clean being mid ship we were handy for the lift's and all amenities. Very bright and airy we would ask for that or as close too it again. It was quiet, no obstructing sea view's, just a tad unusual getting into the bathroom it being a raised entrance. We would never have guessed we were on board a ship we could have been staying in a hotel somewhere.

really nice, easy to get about. The fish restaurant was excellent and I loved the sea taxi try them.

Didn't spend much time there but it was beautiful full of Caribbean delight's