Azura Cruise Review by Pam Croll

Cruise Date: December 2011
Embarkation: Barbados
Cabin Category: CC
Cabin Number: D505
See More About: Azura Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | P&O Cruises Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Ship Facts: Azura Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Azura Deck Plans
Azura
We booked this cruise (our first) after many years of of persuasion and I don't know why we waited so long The Crew, food, entertainment,destinations and ship were wonderful We have traveled the world had beach/family and sightseeing holidays, but never had such a brilliant time as we did this trip December 2011. Anyone thinking about it don't wait too long just go a head and book it. We are no chickens and I'm not in the best of health but nothing was too much trouble I managed very well. We couldn't fault the food with several places to show off if you really want too. If we had to single any one place out it would be The Glass House with Al as the host, but every member of staff we came across were really nice and helpful our Steward Stanley was friendly without being forward and our cabin was all way's immaculate and well stocked.

Prices on board were very reasonable, on a par with the local shop's in the UK and you could get away with spending very little money with free coffee and soft drinks and you needn't dress up if you don't want too but it is nice too do so.

There will all way's be folk who complain I call them professional complainers and they just need to be noticed and think it's cool but they were embarrassing.

I would say PO were brilliant and we only hope they appreciate their hard working delightful crew.

The only criticism was the flights Thompsons was Ok but first choice was dreadful, coming back Christmas morning with not a bit of Christmas spirit wishing us Happy Christmas as an after thought, I have all way's wondered what it was like to fly Christmas day well know I know it was a horrible experience after such a lovely holiday choose another airline PO they really let you down.

Pam Croll