Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Princess Pete: First time NOT last!!!

Princess Pete
Member Since 2011

Family & Children 2.0

Compare Prices on Enchantment of the Seas Bahamas Cruises

First time NOT last!!!

Sail Date: December 2011
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Baltimore

My family and I chose to cruise for Christmas 2011 on the Enchantment of the Seas and the Royal Caribbean Line. There were 10 of us in 2 state rooms. We have absolutely nothing to compare it to but we ALL agree this was our best trip yet.

The state rooms were spacious and accommodated our needs perfectly. The staff were genial and kind. The state room attendant learned all of our names by day 2. The Waiter and assistant waiter also learned our names. One of our goals on board was to celebrate our parents' 40th wedding anniversary and it was handled with grace and style!!

Our ports of call included Port Canaveral, Nassau and Coco Cay. There were emergencies on board but the privacy of those guests was kept by the staff. Our party included 4 teens and they were entertained by the on-board activities.

6 of our 10 chose to do excursions and they were pleased with the excursion in FL. However, our ship arrived late to Nassau and the 4 who chose an More excursion were somewhat disappointed. The ship gave an acceptable response to the issues. Shopping information from the ship was totally valuable to the 4 of us who chose to shop in Nassau. We got NICE freebies because of the seminar on shopping.

If I could write a book I would tell of the wonderful experience that this family experienced on Enchantment of the Seas. We got involved with what was offered and made quite a name for ourselves as the "FUN FAMILY". I personally had a treatment in the salon and I am extremely pleased with the results!! My parents had a couples massage and wanted to adopt the staff from the spa. Our treatments were awesome. Please consider Enchantment for you next cruise. We are already making plans to go again next year maybe even on the same ship!! Less

Read more Enchantment of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Enchantment of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Enchantment of the Seas 8012

Three large closets TWO bathrooms!! Lots of space for our family.

Late to port but the shopping was GREAT!!
Read 2615 Nassau Reviews

6 of our 10 went on excursions and were VERY pleased.