Carnival Miracle 5

“Carnival Miracle makes me Smile :)”
Cruise review of Carnival Miracle

Sims431
Member Since 2011
10 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Boarding;

Like always the best and worst part of the trip.Prior to boarding i was in the back of line and saw a elderly woman fall..but then i saw a kind person pick her up and help her up the gangplank. That made me SO happy :) .

Entering the Ship:

Okay im not that picky but some decorations i loved on the ship i loved the atrium's mural. But i hated the weird looking decorations. I just ignored them i'm so used to Italian themed Ha ha!

Stateroom:

Since because of my wife with her dreaded sea sickness we booked a inside stateroom i wish carnival has a promenade stateroom my wife loves those on Royal when we go we usually always booked one. But our inside room was..well and inside room.... We got the beds together not the most comfortable but still comfy,not the four seasons but ehh so what don't sweat the minor things!

The bathroom was well very small you could be sitting on the toilet washing your hands and have your feet in the More shower at the same time. I disliked the shower because it has a very small lip that if you stepped on the drain you flooded the bathroom!It has great storage with metal tins on either side but i disliked the blue-70s paint with the white tiles.

Dining:

I LOVED the food i thought it was wonderful. We ate in the main dining every night. WARNING The dining room has obnoxious purple grapes it will look like pink and italy puked.... But on the other hand i ordered steak every night and didnt need any sauce or anything!(it was that good!) My wife got whatever she wanted usually she got chicken or one night they had fish so she got that we both loved everything.

Entertainment:

We watched some great shows with some really nice people!We loved all the shows the karaoke, the main theatre which had awesome looking chandeliers.
But i loved the entertainment on board.

Islands:

Ive been to them so many times their now quite well dull. Grand Turk,Half Moon, and Nassau are all wonderful places but each has it flaws and plus.
Grand Turk has wonderful Scuba yet more party feel to it. Half Moon my favorite is very quiet secluded.Nassau i love and hate. Ive been to Atlantis so many times it got boring see some fish and go to their shoulder to shoulder beach now what..... well i found a secret beach that me and my wife go to where we found out many moons ago by locals ;).
Everything was great.

Kids: Looked like they were having fun O.o

Now Disembarkation:

Went very smoothly nice and quick got out by 11:25.

Wonderful cruise would do again also marked my 25Th cruise :) Less

Carnival Miracle Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: November 2011
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Family & Children

Published 01/01/12

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Miracle Review

Carnival Miracle Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?