Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Golfnut_PA

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Golfnut_PA
Enchantment of the Seas
Enchantment of the Seas
Member Name: Golfnut_PA
Cruise Date: December 2011
Embarkation: Baltimore
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: M
Cabin Number: 2049
See More About: Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Dining 5+

Enchanted on Enchantment of the Seas
We sailed out of Baltimore for the first time and it was as easy as everyone's says.. Very easy to park $105 for the week not bad... Very easy to walk to the

ship and easy check in...So far so good.

This was our second time on Enchantment. The weather leaving MD was fine really couldn't use the outside pool or hot tubs until day three but that is to be expected sailing out of the northeast in December. The staff on this ship may have been the most friendly that I have ever met. We all agreed that our waiter Albert Geronomo was the best waiter that we have ever had.. His assistant Alberto was also top notch. Dinner every night was a wonderful time. The food was awesome with a nice choice for everyone's taste. We ate lunch and breakfast in the Windjammer and it was better than I remembered.

The only negative that I that was that the production shows were not very well produced. The ship singers were just Ok in my opinion. I felt that when they sang in a group they just didn't harmonize very well together With that being said it was still a very nice experience. The special guest entertainers were very good and the one comedian Mitch was hilarious. I wish bigger ships could sail out of Baltimore because it would become my favorite place to sail from. Just but down a deposit for another sailing next December ship to be decided (Freedom or Liberty)... RCCL is number one!!

Publication Date: 12/28/11