Thomson Dream Cruise Review by Mrs Patricia Thompson

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Thomson Dream Cruise Review by Mrs Patricia Thompson
Thomson Dream
Thomson Dream
Member Name: Mrs Patricia Thompson
Cruise Date: November 2011
Embarkation: other
Destination: Canary Islands
Cabin Category: IN
See More About: Thomson Dream Cruise Reviews | Canary Islands Cruise Reviews | Thomson Cruises Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Entertainment 5+
Rates 5+

Ship Facts: Thomson Dream Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Thomson Dream Deck Plans
It was a dream. Fantastic!
Our second cruise on the dream and it did not disappoint! We were on the so called ill fated maiden voyage in April 2010 and had no problems then either. We like an inside cabin for the darkness. We had a cabin on deck 7. Cabin was fantastic and cabin steward Eko was amazing.

Embarkation was quick and smooth. The food in all the restaurants was excellent, but I prefer the waiter service in the Orion, because like mentioned on previous reviews people dont wash their hands and they pick the rolls up with hands instead of tongs, I am obsessed with it because I caught norovirus a few years ago and was really ill, my husband and son never got it and we had eaten the same food, we put it down to the fact that they never used the handrails and I did, so therefore I always carry antibacterial gel with me now! Plus its awful when you go to the loo and you have to say to people "why dont you wash your hands" I have shamed a few people in the buffet! Its not Thomsons fault, its the disgusting people who have low hygiene standards. Entertainment as usual was fantastic, we prefer the silly games in the Medussa rather than the shows.

We left the ship and had a fantastic week in the Riu Buenavista. Hopefully we will be flying out to Barbados in April and doing the transatlantic crossing. We have done it twice before on the Destiny but thank god wont do it on her again. It will be amazing doing it on a fabulous ship like the dream. Cant wait!

Publication Date: 12/13/11