Queen Victoria Cruise Review by Terry Lucking: Record complaints with Cunard on video

Queen Victoria 2

Overall Member Rating

Record complaints with Cunard on video

Sail Date: November 2011
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Other

Queen Victoria V128 November 2011
Food 100% : entertainment at times magic and at times very average : hygiene was perfect : service from waiting staff and the butler staff first class. How they deal with issues is though sadly a big problem.

If you are going to cruise with Cunard may I offer a little advice. Video any issues you incur and any complaints you make -â€" if you don't they will make out you are the problem!

Along with lots of fellow passengers we raised a complaint about a tour in Cairo and a luxury cruise on the Nile with Cunard. We were told by the on board tour office that a letter from the Tour office manager had been sent to all passengers who had complained. The letter never arrived on board at our cabin or at home. Now we are told by Cunard 'Customer Relations' we were the only people to complain and no letter had ever been noted!

Poor weather affected the end of this cruise resulting us docking in a different port and coaching to the More airport then off to another airport (no fault of Cunard).

The updates and most importantly passenger support (in particular for the elderly) moving from one airport to another and having to find all suitcases (that had been checked in once) on anyone of 6 coaches was a complete disaster. The Captain of the Queen Victoria completely washed her hands of us. No care, no food, no support, no information. Basically worse that anyone would expect from a no frills airline.

Their replies to complaints have been grossly insulting implying I am a lair. I just wish I had taken a video of the meetings I had with Cunard staff and all the issues that occurred in Egypt. I know exactly what happened who I spoke to and what I was told. Cunard have completely breached every bit of trust I had remaining.

Cunard's way of handling complaints disgusts me. Cunard is no better than News International - creative stories and cover ups!

All the gloss on the surface and deeply cold and uncaring to the core.

Northants Less

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X