Eurodam Cruise Review by wolfatlga: Eurodam:Excellent choice
Member Since 2002
Compare Prices on Eurodam Eastern Caribbean Cruises
We just returned from our Eurodam cruise and wanted to input how much we loved it!
A few note worthy items that we especially enjoyed were:
1. The Mariners lunch was the best food on embarkation day. There was some confusion about having an invitation, but since the rooms were not ready, we had none, so just go and tell them you are a Mariner, no problem.
2. Loved having the suite and the Neptune Lounge. We love having the free laundry included so you don't have to over pack and we rented the tuxedos for formal night.
3. Every cabin has a DVD catalog, so you can have a free DVD sent to your room.
4. The aft pool is fresh water and for adults only, even thou there were few children, it was very peaceful.
5. Photos have become expensive, 40 dollars, passed.
6. We only went to one show, very dated routine, so we passed on the rest, plus they used explosives and there was a sulfur odor.
7. The food was excellent, loved the Asian theme. If you get lunch More reservations the new restaurant is free. We did not go to any fee restaurants, since we thought the food was great and we had anytime dining, so we just reserved the same table each night for 8 pm.
8. All excursions were booked thru Holland, the best was the Half Moon Cay!
We did the Aqua Tram, just the two of us and two guides, you can seen the bottom and we stopped and a Sand Bar and the guide gave us a nice talk about the reefs and natural sights. First time and very easy to drive one, so will do again, plus the Cay was the best we have been to. Less
Read more Eurodam cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Eurodam Review >>
Cabin review: Eurodam Deluxe Verandah Suite Rotterdam 7038
Excellent! We loved the location and the wicker furniture on the balcony was very comfortable. Lots of storage, several plugs for electrical devices. The bed was at a great height and was a King, very comfortable. The Air Conditioning was great, we like it cold when we sleep and it was 68 on my temperature gauge that is also our alarm clock.
Port and Shore Excursions
Carnival Valor Review 9-21 thr...
MSC Divina - Beautifull ship -...
Worst cruise ever. Nasty ship
A nice cruise!
Wonderful Baltic Cruise; Great...
Last cruise on HAL for this wh...