We just returned from our Eurodam cruise and wanted to input how much we loved it!
A few note worthy items that we especially enjoyed were:
1. The Mariners lunch was the best food on embarkation day. There was some confusion about having an invitation, but since the rooms were not ready, we had none, so just go and tell them you are a Mariner, no problem.
2. Loved having the suite and the Neptune Lounge. We love having the free laundry included so you don't have to over pack and we rented the tuxedos for formal night.
3. Every cabin has a DVD catalog, so you can have a free DVD sent to your room.
4. The aft pool is fresh water and for adults only, even thou there were few children, it was very peaceful.
5. Photos have become expensive, 40 dollars, passed.
6. We only went to one show, very dated routine, so we passed on the rest, plus they used explosives and there was a sulfur odor.
7. The food was excellent, loved the Asian theme. If you get lunch reservations the new restaurant is free. We did not go to any fee restaurants, since we thought the food was great and we had anytime dining, so we just reserved the same table each night for 8 pm.
8. All excursions were booked thru Holland, the best was the Half Moon Cay!
We did the Aqua Tram, just the two of us and two guides, you can seen the bottom and we stopped and a Sand Bar and the guide gave us a nice talk about the reefs and natural sights. First time and very easy to drive one, so will do again, plus the Cay was the best we have been to.