Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by floridianny: Can't wait to sail on the Eclipse again!

Celebrity Eclipse 5
floridianny
Member Since 2011
118 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Can't wait to sail on the Eclipse again!

Sail Date: November 2011

Was unsure for years about taking a cruise. Thought I would feel "trapped" on a ship or claustrophobic. It turned out to be the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation my husband and I have had in years! (The kids were with their grandparents) :) Our Aquaclass cabin was very clean and we had no issues with storage. Violetta, our cabin attendant, was amazing and so sweet! We could have stayed on our balcony for a week and been happy..it was so spacious and the chairs were so comfortable.
The ship was so clean and well maintained. It rarely felt crowded at any time. There were so many lovely places to go and relax. The lawn was beautiful and the Corning Glass show was very nice. We ate at Blu for dinner and breakfast a few times and it was nice not to be in the noisy main dining room. Qsine and Tuscan Grille were both worth the extra money. The Oceanview Cafe was also good. I don't see why so many people complain about lack of tables. We always found one and the people More working there were always kind and helpful. The Aquaspa cafe was also a nice place to grab a quick lunch. There were so many choices that it never felt crowded. Although I have never been on another ship, I would say this ship is laid out extremely well.
There were no issues in Miami getting on or off the ship. Less than 20 minutes each time. Looking forward to our next cruise! Less

Published 12/09/11

Read more Celebrity Eclipse cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Eclipse Review >>

Compare Prices on Celebrity Eclipse Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: A21631 AquaClass 2

Very quiet location. Easy location to get to elevators and stairs. Quick run up the stairs to the Oceanview Cafe to grab coffee.

Read All AquaClass 2 (A2) Reviews >>
floridianny
Member Since 2011
118 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X