Carnival Glory Cruise Review by grneyes4851: Carnival Glory - Eastern Caribbean

Compare Prices on Carnival Glory Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Glory - Eastern Caribbean

Sail Date: February 2005
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

We just got back from our 7 day cruise on Carnival Glory and thought it was nice. The food was excellent, we found most of the crew to be friendly and our room steward was great.

Our cabin was in the rear and we had a great balcony the only thing about our room was that being at the rear you rocked a lot at times like being rocked to sleep.

One problem was a room 2 doors down from us. On formal night a couple was sitting on their balcony in formal attire drinking champagne before going to dinner (5:45) and the crew started spraying the windows. Well, the couple were soaked. They did complain but to no avail. They were drenched a second time...

Our ports were nice, I wasn't overly impressed with Progresso until we found this bar on the pier and Christina and her staff were wonderful. The cruise director John was a hoot. He had to leave the cruise midway through and my personal opinion of Dominika was that she left a lot to be desired.

There was so More much to do that in my opinion if you were not having a good time it would be your own fault.

I did find getting service in the Casino on a couple nights was bad. I do not know if they were short staffed or just tired. I can say in my overall opinion the Glory gets a B+ from me. Less

Read more Carnival Glory cruise reviews >>