Disney Dream 5

Cruise review of Disney Dream

momx4frompa
Member Since 2011

Overall Member Rating

The Disney Dream was the first ship I have ever sailed with Disney. The ship was gorgeous, and immaculate! My five year old nephew ran around all day in his bare feet, and his feet were pure white at the end of the day. Not a speck of dirt on his feet!

The food was delicious and the service was the best ever. Every crew member was friendly and had a smile. From the waiters to the housekeepers to the deck crew, the service was top notch.

My favorite port was Castaway Cay. There was so much to do and I loved the fact that it was Disney's own private island. I felt safe and secure knowing that every employee on the island was a Disney Cast Member. The beach was clean and there were plenty of chairs and umbrellas.

The children loved interacting with the characters all over the ship. It was so neat to see Mickey, Minnie, Lilo, Stitch and all the others characters walking around and interacting with the guests. It was the highlight of my daughters trip More visiting the princesses. Each princess paid special attention to every guest. They giggled, twirled around in their dresses and posed for photos with my daughter. That is something she will cherish. The pirate party and show with the fireworks was a blast. The dance party afterwards was so much fun too!

I didn't come across one unfriendly person on the ship. After sailing with Disney, I don't think any other cruise line could compete. I already booked my next cruise on the Fantasy! Can't wait! Less

Disney Dream Cruises to the Bahamas

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: November 2011
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral (Orlando)
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

8A

We did the stingray encounter in Nassau. We had a great time swimming and interacting with the stingrays. Afterwards, we had plenty of beach time. The only reason I am not giving it a 5, is because the lunch included was horrible. It was either a hamburger, hot dog or veggie burger and a bag of chips. It would have been nice to have some fresh fruit and other choices in food. Otherwise, the excursion was great!
Read 4036 Nassau Reviews

Published 12/05/11

Read Cruise Critic's Disney Dream Review

Disney Dream Cruises to the Bahamas

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?