Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by maryd3915: Overriding Fear

Compare Prices on Norwegian Sky Bahamas Cruises

Overriding Fear

Sail Date: November 2011
Destination: Bahamas

My husband and I went on the cruise for a chance to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary-we had been together 21 years with 2 boys and never went anywhere without children and the moment I stepped on the sky I felt like we felt we were in heaven. It was beautiful. The staff were completely attentive and available. The food was amazing and the band and fun was just awesome My husband who DOES NOT dance to fast music DID.(amazing).... We felt like we were teenagers in love again and this trip actually brought us closer....CANT WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN!!!! Less

Read more Norwegian Sky cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Sky Review >>

Cabin review: Norwegian Sky 8062

Our cabin was great had a large porthole window ..Slept like a baby!!....A little small but only slept in there. Problem with t.v. and they brought new one within hour and chocolate covered strawberries for the inconvenience....Couldt have better trip!!!!!!

loved the shops!!!! The last port which was private island of norwegian Grand Stirrup Cay was absolutely beautiful evfen with construction I was in awe...The color of water.. The outside kitchen the service and the music were beautiful.....Was the best port.....
Read 775 Freeport Reviews

Horse and buggy ride around city awesome
Read 2624 Nassau Reviews