Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by jvteach77

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by jvteach77
Carnival Inspiration
        3-6 5+
        7-9 5+
Rates 5+

Great Time on the Inspiration
This was our second cruise on board the Inspiration. We had a great time and enjoyed ourselves. This trip my in-laws came with us in a separate cabin. My mother-in-law turned her ankle during the muster drill during a freak accident. The medical staff was great.

I don't know why, but I confuse fore and aft on this ship a lot, but not on others. That's probably more my fault than theirs. The ship is very clean and we saw people cleaning all over the ship on a regular basis.

The food in the MDR was good, except the first night. The service in the MDR was excellent. That night none of the dishes really appealed to me. We ate in the Lido regularly and found it very good. The lines were long, but moved quickly.

Our stateroom was clean and our stewards were the best I've ever had. They regularly asked what towel animals my kids would most like to see and they made them.

We enjoyed the shows much more this trip than last year. Last year it seemed like they had 3 days worth of shows for a 5 day cruise. This year they had ample shows, comedians, etc for the full cruise. The comedians were very funny.

Again this year was better than last year. Last year we complained about the long line at the Camp Carnival check-in as a result of people not pre-filling out their paperwork and then doing it one at a time at the check-in. That situation has been resolved and I never was more than 3rd in line to drop my kids off or pick them up. My kids loved going to camp carnival and even asked to go during the day this year. They especially wanted to do the Night Owls party, which we allowed. My 6 year old stayed out until 1am and my 9 year old stayed out until 3am. They loved every second and didn't want to leave even at those late hours. The counselors were great.

Publication Date: 11/30/11