“Carnival Magic Thanksgiving Cruise”
Cruise review of Carnival Magic

cubman46 Carnival Magic 5 Carnival Magic Thanksgiving Cruise
cubman46
Member Since 2011
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
My wife and I sailed on the Magic out of Galveston to Key West and the Bahamas. Our stateroom was very comfortable and well kept up. We were booked on the 12th level spa deck in the front of the ship. Some movement was occasionally noticeable but not unpleasant. The location was just steps from the gym and spa. We spent time each day in the thermal suite, either on the heated chairs or in the various steam rooms and the thermal pool. Nothing could be more relaxing. We found the food to be good enough, especially at dinner. Breakfast on the Lido deck had enough variety to avoid becoming too repetitive. Lunch variety was also good. We liked the tandor station and the deli. We had excellent weather and enjoyed all three ports. We booked our own excursions to the Wyndam in Freeport and the Blue Lagoon in Nassau. By avoiding the ship's shore excursions we got more time for less money. I was told that there were 2000 children on the ship but found that it was possible to find the quiet and relaxed time I was looking for. Despite the number of people on the cruise I never felt cramped or crowded. Embarking and debarking took all of 5 minutes each time.
Carnival Magic Cruises to the Bahamas

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Magic Review
Carnival Magic Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?