Eurodam Cruise Review by jaxcruiser1961: Eurodam continues to shine

Member Since 2009

Compare Prices on Eurodam Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Eurodam continues to shine

Sail Date: November 2011

My wife and I sailed on the Eurodam in Oct of 2010 and we returned again on Nov 19, 2011 with a group of friends.

Boarding

We boarded the ship around 12:00. We breezed on board within minutes. The porters at the pier were great, the check in person was great and very friendly.

On board

The ship is still in great shape, but the reason why my wife and I continually return to Holland America Line is the crew. Very friendly, professional and LOTS of smiles.

I would avoid N8141. It is near the back of the ship and you can feel the rockin and rollin pretty bad back their. The cabin is nice though.

Food

The food was great as always. Larger portions would be appreciated though.

On a scale of 1 to 10 it's a 20. Everyone was VERY friendly and helpful.

Computer Classes

Craig the "techspert" was very patient and kind to the attendees.

We have known DJ Jazzy More for many years. He continues to bring excitement and many laughs. This is the first time we met Cruise Director J.T., but he is very nice, talented and professional.

Ports

We had to skip Grand Turk due to high winds. We were VERY disappointed as this is one of our favorite ports of call. The other ports were good, but stay away from Megan's Bay in St. Thomas. VERY crowded.

Overall

I highly recommend Holland America Line and the Eurodam. Less

Read more Eurodam cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Eurodam Review >>

Cabin review: Eurodam Standard Upper Promenade 8141

Do NOT book N8141. You can feel the motion of the ocean.

(3)
Please don't go to Megan's Bay. Very crowded! Not worth it.
Read 1069 Reviews

Great port. Take the $10 tour when you get off the ship. Well worth it. Stay away from the Chicago Hamburger Place across the street. Lousy service and Lousy Food. If you need sodas or other items, go to the CVS Pharmacy as you get off the ship!
Read 1377 San Juan Reviews