“Eurodam continues to shine”
Cruise review of Holland America Eurodam

jaxcruiser1961 Eurodam 5 Eurodam continues to shine
jaxcruiser1961
Member Since 2009
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
My wife and I sailed on the Eurodam in Oct of 2010 and we returned again on Nov 19, 2011 with a group of friends. Boarding We boarded the ship around 12:00. We breezed on board within minutes. The porters at the pier were great, the check in person was great and very friendly. On board The ship is still in great shape, but the reason why my wife and I continually return to Holland America Line is the crew. Very friendly, professional and LOTS of smiles. Cabin I would avoid N8141. It is near the back of the ship and you can feel the rockin and rollin pretty bad back their. The cabin is nice though. Food The food was great as always. Larger portions would be appreciated though. Service On a scale of 1 to 10 it's a 20. Everyone was VERY friendly and helpful. Computer Classes Craig the "techspert" was very patient and kind to the attendees. Entertainment We have known DJ Jazzy for many years. He continues to bring excitement and many laughs. This is the first time we met Cruise Director J.T., but he is very nice, talented and professional. Ports We had to skip Grand Turk due to high winds. We were VERY disappointed as this is one of our favorite ports of call. The other ports were good, but stay away from Megan's Bay in St. Thomas. VERY crowded. Overall I highly recommend Holland America Line and the Eurodam.
Eurodam Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Standard Interior Stateroom

Port
Great port. Take the $10 tour when you get off the ship. Well worth it. Stay away from the Chicago Hamburger Place across the street. Lousy service and Lousy Food. If you need sodas or other items, go to the CVS Pharmacy as you get off the ship!
Read 2,275 San Juan Reviews
Please don't go to Megan's Bay. Very crowded! Not worth it.
Published 11/28/11
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Eurodam Review
Eurodam Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?