Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by tanda3: Fantastic Experience

Member Since 2011

Compare Prices on Allure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Fantastic Experience

Sail Date: November 2011

Traveling on the Allure of the Seas was an awesome experience. From the beginning, it was smooth sailing! Embarkation was very easy. Our luggage arrived in the cabin immediately. We were greeted by Richard, our most attentive room steward and settled in. The food on the ship was fantastic with so many places to eat and please your palate. The entertainment was outstanding and we attended all the shows. My least favorite was the Comedy Show....could have been done much better with less vulgarity. The fitness center and walking track met our expectations and we enjoyed the different pools. We ate in 2 Specialty Dining options, Giovanni's Table and Samba Grill. Giovanni's was by far my favorite. The Samba Grill was ok but proved to be noisy and the food was not the best.

With such a big ship and so many passengers and crew, I would have expected big crowds at different venues, but that never happened. I never felt closed in or in a large crowd....somehow there was More room and space for EVERYONE! The waiters and room stewards always made you feel special.

We had also joined a blog group thru cruise critic and that made for an interesting experience. We enjoyed getting to know the people prior to our cruise and really enjoyed putting name to face once we arrived.

This trip was one of our best vacations....so glad it was on The Allure!! Less

Read more Allure of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Allure of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Allure of the Seas Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony Deck 6 7610

Quiet location....was surprised that we did not hear noise in hall at any time. Closet was difficult to access as we had to climb between bed and closet. Would have enjoyed a few more drawers to put clothes. My husband seemed to use sofa to hold some things. I did like mirror near outside sliding door for natural light. I felt lighting in cabin and bath were very good. Also liked having outside cabin. With such a large ship you forgot you were on the water so good to be able to look out our cabin to see the ocean.

Did not enjoy this port. We literally walked on, made a quick walk and went back on the Allure
Read 2631 Nassau Reviews

Enjoyed this port the most. We took a taxi tour of the island. Perhaps it was the driver but he made the day!! He gave us history of the island and pointed out interesting spots. He dropped us for a time to lunch or shop. We chose to eat lunch and enjoyed our choice. Even the shopping was done with fun. This island was definitely the favorite

This port was ok. As I was not shopping for jewelry, I did not appreciate the aggressiveness of the shopkeepers. We did have lunch on shore but thought it was rather pricey for the food we had. Again, we did not spend a lot of time here and went back to Allure
Read 2326 St. Thomas Reviews