“The Ship that lives up to it's name Awesomely Epic!”
Cruise review of Norwegian Epic

N747KT Norwegian Epic 5 The Ship that lives up to it's name Awesomely Epic!
N747KT
Member Since 2008
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
I traveled with my fiance, and we both agreed it was The best vacation anyone would ever want. The NCL Epic was the largest cruise ship I have ever seen! The Staff and Crew were fabulous, especially Rodnie Maglaque at the waves bar and casino! The entertainment, the shows, Blue Man Group, Legends in concert ( Lady Gaga, Steve Tyler, and Elvis)Slam Allen band, Howl at the moon, all the shows were grand! The Food: Words cannot explain how much I enjoyed all of my meals, weather they were snacks appetizers, main courses, deserts oh my gosh.. mm mm mmmm mmm! We stayed in a cove balcony extra large and the beds were very comfy... I think it was better than my bed at home. People complain about the set up of the shower sink and toilet, but we didn't have any problem with them Finding the light switches was a bit confusing at first but by day 3 we had them figured out. Our cabin stewardess was Marilyn, she was there at our beck and call outstanding service. all in all we had a blast! And don't forget to go down the Slides in the water park! Epic plunge woo hoo! Thank you NCL and crew, can't wait to go back again!!
Norwegian Epic Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Large Balcony

Port
Embarkation was easy peasy, we were early so we had to sit around a while.
Read 1,107 Miami Reviews
We did bernard's tours . Highly recommende this six hour tour for 40.00 and all the Carib beer rum punch (it was strong, you can only sip it) water soft drinks etc. To reserve with no money down go to bernardstours.com Nice Island beautiful scenery!
Read 3,322 St. Maarten Reviews
Port
Didn't get off the ship, loved being on the epic. I have been to St Thomas 4 times before beautiful harbor nice people.
Read 3,412 St. Thomas Reviews
Published 11/22/11
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Epic Review
Norwegian Epic Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?