Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by nanaof7

Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Jane
I traveled with my sister and nephew for the first time. They have traveled numerous times on the Disney Lines, but we wanted to try the Carnival sailing out of Galveston for my first cruise. It was much more than I expected!

We left on Sunday from Galveston. Had no problems boarding and finding our room. Room was clean, veranda was great. The first couple of days were rough due to rain and thunder storms but we did not let it damper our cruise. With so many choices of places to eat I do not understand why some people would complain. If the buffet didn't have what you wanted, look around, there was multiple choices of places to eat. Our evening meal was assigned seating and our waiters were great! I didn't care for the standard steak on the menu but all the other dishes were outstanding.

We enjoyed the shows, shops and just walking around or sitting on the Lido Deck looking out into the sea or just relaxing. I was not ready to get off the ship and would still be sailing around if they would of let me stow away. We will be going again in April and October of 2012. Can't Wait!

Publication Date: 11/22/11