“Would highly recommend the Oasis of the Seas”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas

jilly2062 Oasis of the Seas 5 Would highly recommend the Oasis of the Seas
jilly2062
Member Since 2011
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
This was my first cruise as I was very skeptical about cruising. I finally got on the boat and was absolutely amazed. The boat was beautiful and I found it to be extremely clean and well kept. We chose the my time dining thinking we would enjoy the specialty restaurant. We ate at Giovanni's the first night as was very impressed with the service and the food. We were basically dinning alone maybe one or two other tables. The next night was formal night which we opted for the dinning room. We then ended up eating at the dinning room every other night. It was very good quality food and service. I'm not an adventurous eater and do not usually like buffets but the Windjammer had a great selection and the food was good. Even with the amount of people on the boat we were always able to find a lounge chair to enjoy the "drink of the day". We had a stateroom with a seaside balcony and it was well worth the money. We enjoyed the balcony the whole trip. I could not believe the attention to detail there was on the ship. From the restaurants to the venues to the shopping it was all perfect. The shows were outstanding although we ran into rough seas and several were cancelled. They were all made up by the end of the cruise. Well by the end of the trip I am now a cruiser! Everyone should experience this ship.
Oasis of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Large Balcony

Port
The amount of time we were here was short. The town is very busy and dirty. I was not a fan and we only spent about an hour off the ship. Why leave the ship when you have everything you need there.
Read 4,130 Nassau Reviews
Took the water taxi to the main beach and enjoyed the day there. The shopping is the best in St. Maartin.
Read 3,331 St. Maarten Reviews
Published 11/19/11
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Oasis of the Seas Review
Oasis of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?